Wisely x Reader

LN: And surprise, Wisely has made an appearance, I do not know or remember if anyone requested this one... I lost my request notebook so... I don't remember the user or if it was requested at all, anyway all I remember is that I wrote it down and it has been waiting for a long time to be published. Now let us get on with the story.

You felt every emotion, every feeling of lust, pain, anger, sadness, guilt, undeniable joy, and finally love.... and it sucked, literally you felt annoyed with every emotion you received all it did was give you a headache, and make you want to lose your sanity.

You stood up and exited out of your room, looking around to make sure your dear 'cousin' wasn't around. Though you didn't hate the red-headed female, she was just a little too much to be around when it came to her emotions.

You walked out of the room and began your little trip to the village to get away from most of the people at the Order.

*time skip*

You groaned and pressed your hand into your face, usually, the village was empty and no one was around, but today was so much more different people actually decided to hold a festival today. You walked around in pain and getting more annoyed at every new emotion you were feeling, that you didn't notice a certain group of Noah appearing in the village.

Wisely sighed in annoyance, while looking at both Road and Tyki, who was also forced to come along, heading towards the festival when he heard the thoughts of a female enter his mind.

Why did this damn village have to have a damned festival today of all days! I should have stayed home to avoid this onslaught (A/N I am forgetting if this word is actually English if not well then I created a new word.) of emotions.

Wisely had to admit that these thoughts caught his interest and piqued his curiosity. He looked around only to then see you, walking with a hand pressed to your face, his face widened in surprise to see the symbol of the church on your coat. 

 You froze when all of a sudden you began to feel immense hatred directed at someone and another feeling annoyance. You looked around to see the person whose feelings you were sensing looking straight at you, you blushed slightly and then you began to wonder why was he all of a sudden so interested in you, and most importantly why he was angry with you. 

You glared right back at him only to then feel an arm wrap around you, you looked up to see Angel, staring at the man and then wrapping an arm around your waist and beginning to walk away from him. You looked questioningly at the female only to hear her voice in your head telling you he was a Noah. 

*time skip* 

You ran behind Allen, protecting him from the Order, while they made their escape from headquarters. You were surprised to see Tyki appear in front of you only to grab ahold of you and take you away from Allen. You saw Angel yell out for you, but she was next to Allen and grabbed ahold of him to take him away. Then you blacked out. 

When you woke up, you were surprised to see a little girl looking down at you, only to then remember that this little girl was Road. She smiled and yelled out, "Y/N is awake!" You froze while staring at her and then you opened your mouth to speak. 

"How do you know my name? Road Kamelot." 

At this point, you were just looking at them, while noticing more Noah coming in through the door until you were surrounded and only then did you notice the Millennium Earl speak to you. You then glared at him but listened to what he said and finally, you sighed and nodded your head. 

"Alright, I will remain here at your side until I encounter Allen Walker, after all, I am his guardian angel, not yours."

"Good, I will gladly like to inform you that you are partnered up with Wisely for the time being that you are here."

You sigh and then you glance at the male, only to see him simply glance in your direction and simply nod. You rolled your eyes and waved your hand. You heard a snort come from Road and looked in her direction only to see her cover her mouth with her hands. You blushed and looked away from the attractive male and began to watch time slip by watching Allen battle become a Noah and slowly fall in love with Wisely.     

*time skip* 

You sigh while walking behind Angel towards the Earl, who looked at you with surprise, you blushed lightly and remained behind Angel, only to have her push you towards the Earl. "Take her back now, she has something to tell Wisely and make sure she remains safe. Good luck!" Then she winked out of existence and you were left alone with Wisely. 

When you told him you were expecting a child you weren't expecting him to faint, but oh well. 

LN: I have no idea what I wrote down and I am planning to end this fanfic soon, I enjoy writing for you all, but I have become extremely busy. So my one-shots are going to be short from now on. Thank you all for having been with me all this time.