April Fools *Lets Prank LN*

Allen: So all of us in the Order are going to try and prank Lady Night today on this day of Fools. Lets see how she will react to all of our pranks.
LN: You are so not going to be able to prank me... by the way I am writing this not because I believe I am awesome and cool to write about, but because I wanted to try out something new.
PF: Oh you are going down LN!!

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

A few feet away sits none other than the author if this fanfic, the evil potato Lady Angel Night. Lenalee, PF, Allen, Lavi, Johnny, Krory, and a few others were trying to prank the infamous writer. Unfortunately Angel was almost impossible to prank since today was April Fools and she was not trusting any single thing a person said.

Allen smirked and took out a camera today was the day that he would take an infamous blackmail photo of LN and use it against her. He began his part in the plan to prank her. He walked slowly up to her and poked her. LN looked up from her sketchpad and glared at Allen.

"What is it that you want Shortstack!?"

Allen felt irritation climb throughout his body and said, "I'm not short, and I was simply going to tell you that PF is in the infirmary, and was asking for you to go their as soon as you could."

"Ehhh.... but I don't want to go."

"What so you don't care about your friends life!?" 

"Is she really dying?"

"Yes, she is!"

"Well then she can do that, while I do this." 

"You are evil LN, just evil."

"Why thank you, by the way, that plan of yours to get my picture for blackmail, it isn't going to work." With that said LN leaves the room and walks away.

Allen is shocked she figured out his plan, what in the hell did she do to figure it out!? Did she have cameras or something?

*LN sneezes* someone must be talking about me thought the evil author. LN then sees Lenalee and Lavi walking towards her. She sighs and waits for their prank. She hears them talk about the girl Kanda is dating.

LN looks up from her notebook and listened in to the conversation, it was another prank that much she knew, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to listen to it. *giggles* Wonder what Kanda would think if he found out they were including him into their little prank thought LN. 

LN walks over to Kanda's room and knocks on her step-bothers door. A grumpy blue haired samurai opened the door and the evil potato LN informed him of the troublemakers plan to prank her. They then began to plan a little prank of their own.

Krory,  Allen, Lenalee, Lavi, PF, and Johnny were wondering where LN was at, they then saw her walking towards them with Kanda and they were talking about something. They listen in to the conversation.

"Kanda how am I going to tell Lavi? I mean seriously and not only that, but PF will kill me!"

"Angel, I may be your brother by adoption, but even I will kill Lavi for doing this to you."

"Seriously, but then I won't be able to have a father figure around my baby!"

At this point Lavi is shocked and PF is pissed off, she turns to face Lavi with a demonic aurora surrounding her and calmly says, "You got LN pregnant! Prepare to die!!" 

LN and Kanda both watch this scenario, then LN pushes Lenalee and Allen next to one another and forces Allen down onto one knee, and yells out, "Allen is proposing to Lenalee!!" 

A scream from Komui is heard and Allen pales and runs away. LN then smirks at Kanda who smirks back at her. Then they both say, "April Fools!!" 

Everyone stops and LN laughs, while Kanda stays smirking. "Did you really believe I was pregnant!? Wow Lavi, PF and Komui thanks for working with me on this little prank." 

With that said the author looked at the people who tried to prank her and said, "Nice try to make me cry at PF's impending death and Krory no longer wanting to be my friend, along with my brother having a mysterious girlfriend prank, but as you can see you can't prank me at all."

Off walks LN to her room to write more updates for her stories. 

LN: So sorry it is late, I finished it but didn't upload it.  

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.