S M O K E

Not everything is what it seems. That girl you call pretty feels like the ugliest person in the world. She constantly feels the need to compete and reach the top of a score board that only exist in her head, when the truth is that she never will. I wish her nothing but happiness and self love.

"I want a boob job" my best friend, Persuasion said as looking in the mirror.

"Shit, I want a breast reduction." I replied as lifting mines up.

"Let's trade" she said making us laugh.

I sat down on my bed smiling up at Persuasion. She's so beautiful, inside and out; I just wish she could see the same.

"Do think he'll like me back?" Persuasion asked as grabbing her purse.

"How could he not?" I asked as walking down the steps next to her. She shrugged and we quickly walked out the door and got into one of Persuasion's friend's, Seth car. Seth sat quietly in the drivers seat smiling back at us in the rear view mirror. I rolled my eyes as Seth's friend, Kyle stared at me.

"So where we going?" Persuasion asked excited.

"This little kick back down behind my man's crib" Kyle replied.

Once we got there I instantly fell in love. There were lanterns lit and even a bonfire. It looked so well put together. Nowadays you don't even plan a party you just need drinks and music basically.

Me and Persuasion instantly began to make smores. We were handed drinks by Seth who is super nervous and never talks. I began to drink but Persuasion was hesitant.

"You're sleeping over with me for the first time, loosen up a little." I said as smiling. She nodded and began to drink.

Me and Seth decided to find some weed. Liking weed was the one thing me and Seth had in common. I glanced over at a stoner sitting in a corner. I sat next to him and he passed the blunt to me. I signaled Seth to join but he looked nervous. I shrugged and continued to smoke.

That's when I heard my best friend scream for help.