C R E E P

My heart had skipped a beat when I saw Abel walking towards me. I couldn't help but to feel helpless, what if he tries to do something to me? I'm pregnant and can't really defend myself without risking the life of my child.

"Niyah?" His deep voice called out shattering me inside.

"The fuck you want Abel?" Monroe said as standing up as I sat frozen in fear.

Rih and Persuasion both stared in confusion not really understanding what was going on.

"Chill lil Mama, I just wanted to say hey to y'all. It's been a while." He replied as setting his hand on my shoulder. I looked over at Persuasion who was now staring at me. I knew she could see the terrified look written all over my face.

"Yo, back up!" Monroe said removing his hand from my shoulder.

"You need to get to stepping Abel, they obviously don't want shit to do with you." Persuasion added.

"Y'all really gonna treat your big bro like that?" He replied.

"Boy bye, walk your olly the giant ass out of here." Rih said as grabbing her drink. Abel stood there for a moment in silence before looking over at me. "Fuck is you deaf or do I gotta call security?"

Abel raised his hands and began to backtrack.

"I'll see y'all later." He said before letting out a chuckle and turning around.

"What a creep." Persuasion muttered as watching him walk away.

"Welp, I'm ready to go home and go to bed." I said not in the mood to eat anymore.

"Girl I bought this big ass pizza you better eat some of it! Don't let him ruin your night, who was that anyways?" Rih replied.

"Long story."

Once we finally got back to my mom's house I was ready to sleep for a thousand days and nights. Seeing Abel again brought back so many emotions I just wasn't prepared to feel at the moment, I've already been going through enough.