H A L O

I rolled over and looked at DeAndre. He slept so peacefully which made me smile.

His skin was dark like the night sky and his eyes were a hazel nut color which every girl admired about him. He was husky and his shoulders were built like a football player's, which explains why he's so good at sports.

His eyes fluttered open and I kissed his lips. His lips are so juicy and intoxicating, it's always hard to end a kiss with him. He then got up and went to take a shower. His phone then began to ring as the shower began to run.

I hesitated picking it up but I couldn't help myself, I just had to. The caller ID read 'Sb 1' = side bitch 1.

I quickly picked it up before it went to voicemail.

"Hello? DeAndre?" The voice asked. She quickly hung up as my heart beated through my chest. I felt something boiling inside me; it was a mixture of rage and pain.

I stormed into the bathroom and yanked open the shower curtain which didn't phase him at all.

He chuckled. "You wanna join?"

"Who the fuck is side bitch 1?!" I yelled. He just continued to wash up.

"It's just Hazel babe, I call all my girl friends side bitches"

"Wowww. Why the fuck are you always doing this?!"

"Doing what Niyah"

"Trying to make me jealous. I already told you I don't get jealous I get angry, hurt, and even"

"Babe I'm sorry. You're overreacting and assuming."

I shook my head as a tear fell down my cheek.  He always makes me feel like I'm crazy.. I don't understand why he always thinks that I'm overreacting and over thinking things, when he doesn't tell me anything what else am I left to do? I hate how he likes to play tricks with my head. The worst part is I don't have the heart to do it back or play with someone's emotions because mine's have been played with so much. I know how much it hurts, I wouldn't wish that on my enemy yet the one I so called love.

 He got out of the shower and wrapped his towel around himself. I walked out of the bathroom and laid on his bed biting my lips trying to hold back my tears. He didn't deserve to see me cry, a part of me felt like that's what he wanted.

He came in and laid behind me kissing my neck.

"I'm sorry babe."

He then slipped his hand down my black lace panties, I tried to push him away but he continued. I held onto his arm as he slipped his fingers deep inside of me. I moaned as  holding onto his neck as he slowly began to finger me. My legs shook and he smiled at my facial expressions.

He then slid my panties completely off and I laid back as he slid a pillow under my head. He came in between my legs and slowly slid his dick inside of me. I moaned with pleasure begging for more. He placed with 2 fingers over my clit as he slowly stroked. I began to scratch his back as he quickened the pace. I bit my lip not trying to moan to loudly.

He then wrapped his hands around my neck and continued to fuck me. I wrapped my legs around his back causing him to go deeper. I leaned up kissing his lips as he whispered "I'm about to cum" in my ear.

He rolled over out of breath and I wiped my hair from out of my face.

Sex is the one thing he has control over me with. Although it should be the other way around.