M A

I sat in the emergency room holding DeAndre's hand. He held onto mines tightly slightly shaking. He then let go and kicked the chair over causing people to jump.

"DeAndre, please." I said slightly calming down. He got up and began to walk out of the hospital. He's on house arrest and isn't allowed to leave the only reason why he's allowed here is because it's an emergency. I couldn't let him leave.

I tried to pull him back but he quickly cut loose of my grip. A tear rolled down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away.

"Are you Ms. Dove's daughter?" A nurse came out and asked.

"Um, yes." I replied grabbing my stuff. I looked back at the hospital entrance hoping to see DeAndre, but I saw nothing as always.

I walked into his moms room following behind the nurse. She laid in the hospital bed so calm and peacefully. Her eyes were closed and she had an IV in her arm.

"What happened?" I asked as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"She's suffered from a really bad heart attack but your brother got her in here right on time. She should be okay but we're gonna keep her for a couple days just to keep a look out on her vitals and what not." She replied smiling.

"Should be okay?"

"We can't make any promises." She said causing me to grow angry.

"Can you just... Get the fuck out" I replied trying to calm myself down. She quickly walked out and I gently got a hold of his moms hand.

"You're okay, you're alright." I said as I began to cry.

DeAndre's mom and I have always been close. She's like a mom to me also. She's always been there for me though all of mines and DeAndre's fights and she ofcourse always teamed up with me which made me love her more.

A long beep then began to fill the room and I watched as her heart rate dropped. Doctors and nurses quickly filled the room and pushed me out. I tried to fight against them but security held me back. I dropped to the floor crying as DeAndre ran up to me. He looked in the room as they frantically tried to bring her back to life.

He began to cry and then with all his forced he pushed past the doctors making his way up to his mom. He held onto her face crying, the security quickly broke through pulling him out of the room. He then punched the security guard in the face, that's when I pulled DeAndre back and hugged him tightly.

He didn't move, he didn't fight he just cried and sobbed. He hugged me tightly as I wiped the tears from out of his eyes.

We then heard the doctors yell "she's alright!"

I smiled as tears rolled down my face and looked into the room.

"She's okay DeAndre shes okay!" I cried happily as holding onto his face.

He ran into the room hugging his mom who was now cautious . She hugged him back tightly. I watched from the door smiling and wiping my wet tears away.

It was a miracle.