B R O

"bro!" Layla said as hugging him. Persuasion rolled her eyes and I could feel the tension in the room building.

"Babe!" I said as nervously smiling. He came up to and kissed me deeply. Carlos just watched and I tried so hard not to look at him out the corner of my eye.

"Who's this?" DeAndre asked as looking over at Carlos.

"Carlos" Rose said as folding her arms. "He sold me shitty weed once"

"Look bro, I don't want any beef." Carlos said as standing up. DeAndre nodded with his hands in his pockets.

"So why you visiting my girl?" DeAndre asked calmly.

"Because you weren't" Carlos said before shrugging.

DeAndre then punched Carlos in the face and they began to fight. I gasped and Rose quickly went to break them up.

"What's going on in here?!" A security guard came in yelling. They quickly stopped fighting and I sat up trying to get out of bed but I suddenly felt sick. I then threw up all over the floor.

"All of you! Out now!" The doctor came in and yelled. He came up to me rubbing my back.

I nodded signaling that I'm okay.
I looked up at DeAndre and Carlos getting pulled out of the room by their arms.

"Bye we love you!" Persuasion said before hugging me.

"We do! We love you!" Rose added.

"You already know!" Layla said before kissing my cheek.

They all walked out and I felt so alone. A tear rolled down my cheek.

The doctor then walked out and I looked around the room wishing they were still here. I laid back down and began to rub stomach.

"Your grandmom said I should start talking to you so you can grow to love my annoying ass voice." I began as rubbing my stomach. "Your dad is a dumb ass but you'll grow to love him. Just like I did."

I then drifted off into sleep.

I opened my eyes and saw DeAndre standing over me.

" Why the fuck was he here?" DeAndre asked angrily.

"Because he's my fucking friend! Don't you have anything else to ask?! Like is your child okay!" I yelled angrily.

"I already asked the doctor" he replied calming himself down.

I shook my head. "Why can't you just let us have one simple stress free day. We always have to argue and it's exhausting like carrying a child wasn't taking enough of my energy."

" I'm sorry babe." He said as lowering his head.

"I know what you can do to make it up to me."

"Anything."

"Rub my belly." I replied as smiling.

"What if I hurt the baby? I got big hands."

"Shut up" I said as laughing.

I took his hand and gently put it over my lower stomach.

"It's okay" I whispered calming his nerves. He smiled at me then at my stomach. He then kissed me deeply.

"Is your mom okay?" I asked curiously.

"She's fine." He replied smiling.

"And that was really your dad?"

"Yeah. He's been locked up for years because he raped and tried to kill my mom. I don't know how the fuck he got out."

"Oh my god... Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"How do you tell somebody that your dad is a nut ass rapist?"

"I get it." I said as rubbing his arm.

DeAndre's phone then began to ring. DeAndre picked up and I heard his mom's voice.

"What?!" DeAndre said scared. He then hung up and looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"My Dad's still out."