F O R G I V E & R E G R E T

Rih sat with me on DeAndres bed scrolling through Facebook. We both were on a mission to find the girl that Rih got into a fight with last night because Rih really wants to visit her in the hospital and apologize.

All of the guilt and pain is weighing in on her and the only way she'll get over it is if she apologizes. Now all we have to worry about is whether or not the girl will forgive her.

"I found her!" Rih yelled making me jump.

"Let me see." I replied before Rih handed me her phone. "That's her alright."

The girl's name was Keisha Rond. She had her ultrasound picture as her cover photo with the caption "I can't wait to meet my son"

"Damn she was far enough to know what she's having" Rih whispered. I could feel her pain building up again as I rubbed her arm.

"Alright let's go." Rih said before standing up.

"Go where?" I asked.

"To the hospital girl, come on." She replied.

"We need a ride."

"Alright hold on let me call Mina, the girl I fucked last night"

"Oh shit I didn't know yall would actually keep in touch."

"What can I say her head was bomb"

I laughed as she began to call Mina. DeAndre walked into the room looking slightly nervous.

Rih finally got off the phone smiling at me.

"She's on her way." She said as clapping. "Oh hey Handsome." She said to DeAndre as he played his video game.

"Wassup" he replied as still staring at the screen.

"You know, chilling"

He nodded and continued playing.

DeAndre has really bad social issues. Even though I've known him for 3 years I really didn't learn about  him until last year. He seemed like a whole different person from the outside.

Mina beeped her horn loudly causing me and Rih to quickly get outside. He hopped into Minas car ready to get this done and over with.

"Hey sexy" Rih said before hugging Mina.

"Hello beautiful ladies" Mina replied.

"Hey boo" I replied.

As Rih talked to Mina in the front seat I sat in the back staring out the window as she drove. I loved the sky, it's so beautiful. It's like the most free art, all you have to do to see it is look up.

Once we pulled up to the hospital I began to grow nervous and I could tell Rih was too but I had to be strong for her.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"No but... Come on" she replied as we walked through the entrance.

"Gift shop! I gotta get her a gift." She said as running towards the gift shop. I laughed at the way she runs with her bone legged ass.

We both walked around the store looking for things to get.

"What about this ?" Rih asked as holding up a little blue onesie.

"It's cute but what if..." I replied knowing that she knew the ending to my sentence.

"You're right." She said as putting it back.

We walked up to the register ready to check out. Rih had gotten Keisha a couple of perfumes and jewelery along with that blue onesie.

"If she did you know lose the... I'll just take it out of the bag before I give it to her" Rih said nervously.

"Sounds like a plan" I replied.

We stood outside of Keisha's hospital room nervous and afraid to enter. We were afraid of the fact that this girl might've lost her baby because of Rih.

I slightly opened the door and saw Keisha watching TV in her hospital bed. There was food sitting on a tray on the floor.

"Knock knock" I said as falling into her view.

Her eyes widened when she saw us and she began to hit the nurses button.