H A T R E D

"How could you fucking do this to me?!" DeAndre yelled with rage.

I then vomited all over the cold grass that laid untouched. I guess I drunk more liquor than I thought.

"I'm I-" I stuttered not knowing what to say.

Abel then got up and punched DeAndre in the back of his head causing him to fall to the ground. I screamed in fear trying to wake DeAndre up but he was out cold.

"Is he dead?! What the fuck did you do?!" I cried.

Abel wiped the corners of his mouth and grabbed me and threw me in the back seat of his car.

"No! I have to check on DeAndre!" I cried.

"It ain't no time for that!" He yelled.

I quickly got out shaking DeAndre. His eyes fluttered open as blood seeped into his lips.

"I'm so sorry" I cried.

I then ran into Abel's car not thinking, just wondering what to do.

"We can't just leave him on the fucking sidewalk! Please help me get him upstairs!" I cried.

"No! Get the fuck in we're leaving!"

I couldn't fight anymore. I had no more fighting left in me. I sat down and buckled my seat belt as tears rolled down my face. I quickly wiped them away as Abel sped off.

How could I do this to DeAndre?

° 2 Weeks Later °

I've been staying at Abel's place since the incident there's been no calls or texts from DeAndre. I just want to know if he's okay, that's all. I can't stand not talking to him, but this is all my fault, I admit it.

Abel plopped down on the couch next to me and handed me a small bag of weed.

"You tryna roll up?" He asked.

"I'm tryna get to school, give me a ride." I muttered.

"It's 12 in the afternoon." He replied. I looked down at my phone realizing what he said was true.

"Shit! You were supposed to make sure I was up for school Abel!" I yelled angrily as standing up looking down at him.

"Shhh" he whispered before grabbing my waist.

"Smoke this shit with me real quick then I'll take you."

"It's too late now. Here hand me it. Cook us some hot pockets or some shit in starving."

He nodded then got up putting some hot pockets in the microwave as I began to grind the weed.

2 blunts later and we were both fried.

"What the fuck is that beeping sound?!" Abel yelped paranoid.

"It's the microwave dumb ass" I said as laughing.

I stood up to go get the food and Abel grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him. I began to laugh as he slowly kissed my neck.

"Stoppp let me get the food" I said as giggling.

"You're so sexy" he whispered in my ear. I then slowly kissed his lips and he pushed me down on the couch as kissing my neck.

I laughed "that tickles!"

"Shhh" he whispered.

I breathed in slowly as he gripped my breast.

"You're so fucking beautiful" he groaned as pulling off my shirt.

I leaned up deepening the kiss and pulling him closer. I could feel his member getting hard through his pants. I climbed on top of him as he begged for more. I loved hearing him beg for it. I slowly pulled down his boxers as he pulled my panties to the side. I felt his hard dick slide up and down my wet pussy and I was soon the one begging.

In a quick thrust he was inside of me and I was moaning uncontrollably.

"Mmmm harder Abel" I moaned loudly.

He grabbed my waist crashing inside of me as I rode his dick. He then came and I sighed at how quickly it was.

I rolled off of him and laid on the couch taking another hit of the blunt.

"Now get the hot pockets." I muttered.