M I S G U I D E D

Life is hard and exhausting but breath giving and worthy. Time doesn't exist so stop worrying about the future and make the best out of what you've got now. Because now, is how far you've made it so far.

°°°

Once we heard the gun shots everyone scattered out in the street like roaches. The only thing I could hear was my heart beating and faint yells and screams. We all ran into Tyrese's car and I tried to grab DeAndre but he ran off before I could.

Luckily no one was shot, Tyrese only wanted to scared everyone off but the bullets do have to land somewhere.

We drove directly back to DeAndre's and I quickly got out of the car and ran into his house to see if he was home but there was no sign of him. I told Tyrese to drive Layla and Rose home, it's been a long night.

I sat on his porch steps and found DeAndre walking down the street with no shoes on. His mom then pulled up and she stomped on the brakes when she saw DeAndre.

She got out of her car leaving it in the middle of the street.

"DeAndre!" She yelled angrily as walking up to him. "Where the fuck are your shoes?!"

He just walked past her with his hands in his pockets.

"DeAndre! The people who monitor your house arrest bracelet put out a warrent for your arrest!" She cried.

We sat at his DeAndre's dining room table as his mom cried on the phone in her room.

"DeAndre... Tell me what happened." I said exhausted.

He looked up at me with tears running down his face.

"I didn't send those text Niyah." He replied.

"Then who did?"

"Kyle... I gave him my password so he could text his girl. His girlfriend's dad blocked him from her account because he doesn't want him with her. But he saw mines and his girlfriend's text messages and thought I wanted to be with her but I kept trying to tell him that we're just friends. His ass wouldn't listen. So he sent my ex those messages to break me and you apart."

I nodded knowing what he was saying was the truth. After I reread the messages I realized DeAndre doesn't even text like that. Those messages sound nothing like him but I was blinded by anger to figure that out. I'm so stupid, this is all my fault.

We then heard a knock at his door and his mom quickly answered it. Two police officers stood there as looking at his mom.

"We're here to arrest DeAndre Gathers." They said sternly. His mom nodded and DeAndre stood up with his head down.

"I love you." He said before kissing my lips.

"I love you too." I replied trying my hardest not to cry. I hugged him tightly before the cops put handcuffs on him.

As soon as the door closed behind him tears began to roll down my face.

I slept in his bed that night wishing he was lying next to me.

My phone then began to ring and I quickly answered.

"DeAndre?!" I asked.

"No... It's Rose." Rose replied.

"Oh... Are you okay?"

"I don't know who to tell but I can't hold it in anymore."

"What's wrong?"

"The baby... It's not Tyrese's."

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't been that frequent with updating this story and shit. It's hard to write because it's bringing me back to a really bad stage in my life sooo yeah I'll try to finish writing quicker though.