C

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Carlos smiling at me. I looked around and realized I was in the hospital. I slowly sat up and Carlos helped me.

"Where is DeAndre?" I asked confused.

"Jail." He replied.

"Why are you here?"

His expression appeared hurt.

"I um... Well I saw Monroe post on your wall to get better. I asked what happened and she just told me you were here."  He said as standing up.

"Is my baby-"

"He or she is fine. I ain't know you were pregnant." Carlos said cutting me off.

"I didn't either until a couple weeks ago. Apparently I'm 2 months" I replied. "Why am I even explaining this to you"

"Why are you acting like that?"

"Like what"

"A bitch."

I gasped and then looked at him angrily.

"I didn't say you were a bitch I said you were acting like one." He said as holding his hands up. That's a guys favorite line.

"Carlos i-"

"Don't do that."

"Stop fucking interrupting me and do what?"

"Be mean to me to hide the fact that you have feelings for me"

A nurse then walked in and I laid in shock at what he said.

But in all honesty he's right. I am being mean to him to avoid the fact that I feel something for him. Even though the feeling is small, it's still there.

"Well hello sleepy head. Glad to see you're awake. I just wanted to let you know that you can be discharged soon and that your child is fine." She said as smiling. I smiled at her relieved. She then looked over at Carlos smiling. "Papa Bear here has been keeping an eye on you since you got here. He's a keeper." She said before walking out.

I rolled my eyes aggravated that I didn't get the chance to say that he wasn't my boyfriend.

He looked over at me and put his hand over mines.

I was happy that Im not here alone. At least someone cares enough to check up on me.

"Surprise!" Rose, Layla, and Persuasion yelled as pulling back the curtain. I quickly moved my hand and smiled at the sight of my friends.

They all came up to me hugging me tightly happy that I'm okay. They all then brought their attention to Carlos.

"That dime you gave me was weak as shit." Rose said as breaking the silence.

"You're a drug dealer?" I asked him shocked.

He nodded and then shrugged.

Persuasion sat on the bed next to me flicking through the channels on the TV.

"So Carlos, are you and Niya you know" Layla said as humping the air. I playfully hit her arm embarrassed.

"Not yet" he said as smirking and making them laugh.

"Not ever." I replied as smirking.

Rose folded her arms then went digging through a glove box.

Carlos smiled at me and I quickly looked away.

DeAndre then walked in and everyone went silent.