D U H

I ran upstairs and Seth followed behind me. I looked in the bathroom and saw Persuasion sitting on the floor crying.

"There's a spider!" She yelled.

I rolled my eyes and put my hand over my beating heart.

"Why the fuck would you yell like that bitch" I replied. Seth quickly stomped on the spider and then helped Persuasion up. I love her but sometimes she erks my soul. Seth is also madly in love with her although he'll never admit it to her. He's told me plenty of times but something like that is something you tell somebody yourself.

I began to walk down the stairs when I saw somebody staring at me.

I believe that you can tell a man's intention simply from the way that they look at you.

His smile was so devious almost like he wanted to eat me up.

He was tall and his skin was a dark chocolate.  His eyes were brown like Hennessy. He had these deep dimples that indented his cheeks Everytime he smiled. He was pure perfection.

I knew that stare from anywhere. His eyes pierced into my soul and sent a tingle down my spine.

I walked up to him as the music played and the people danced. The lights flashed and it felt like a breeze hit my neck once I walked up to him. He swiftly wrapped his hands around my waist and I turned around pushing myself up against him. I could feel him through his pants and I continued.

I suddenly felt a wave of guilt and walked away. My breath quickened and I walked out the house catching my breath. I put my hands on my waist and then wiped the sweat from my head.

My boyfriend is at home waiting for me . And here I am grinding on somebody else.

"It's just a dance" the devil on my shoulder whispered in my ear.

I quickly turned around and found the guy I was dancing with smiling at me.

"You okay?" He asked seeming concerned.

"I'm good. I just have a boyfriend." I replied.

"Oh?" He said sounding confused.

"Yeah." I replied pushing past him.

"I'm Cole by the way" he said stopping me in my tracks.

"I'm Niyah."

I for some reason felt like this was new beginning. Good or bad, it was a start.