A C T O R S

"Mom? Mom?" DeAndre said before frantically answering the phone.

"Yall better not be in my room" his mom replied making me laugh. He put her on speaker.

"Did my probation officer say I could visit you yet?" He asked

"She said since I'll only be here a few days that you'll just have to wait it out." She replied.

"That bitch." He muttered.

"Is my daughter there making sure you don't do no dumb shit."

"She's right here mom."

"Hey mom" I added.

"Hey Niyah, make sure he don't leave the house and can you bring my purse here tomorrow?"

"Ok and yeah of course."  I replied

"Don't leave the house DeAndre I got enough to worry about."

"I'm not gonna leave mom but how the hospital treating you."

"Forreal forreal this one dumb ass nurse keep asking me the same questions over and over again. I think that bitch got dementia."

I laughed and DeAndre chuckled.

"When will you be able to come home mom?"

"I'm trying son I'm trying. My stress levels still a little too high but it's this damn hospital stressing me out if you ask me. But I'll talk to yall later I was just checking in."

"Okay mom I love you."

"I love you too son and you daughter."

"Love you too" I added.

She then hung up causing DeAndre to pout.

"She's okay babe, that's all that matters" I said making him slightly smile.

He began to roll up two blunts, one for me and one for him. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him, his mom is basically one of the only people he has and I know just the thought of losing her kills him.

We spent the rest of the day fucking and giving each other head. We played video games and watched movies and danced on each other. We had a really good time in all honesty.

I laid in his bed watching a movie on Netflix. DeAndre was sound asleep when my phone began to ring. I realized it was Carlos and felt a wave of guilt wash over me.

I hesitated​ to answer but I still did what if it was an emergency.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"Hey beautiful." He replied.

"It's 3 in the morning is something wrong?"

"No.... I just... I don't know I'm bored."

"Okay?"

"Who is that?" DeAndre asked as sitting up.

"Just a friend" I replied.

"Huh?" Carlos asked sounding confused.

"Oh no my.... Boyfriend just asked a question." I replied.

"Boyfriend?"

"Yeah."

DeAndre began to rub his eyes and then gave me a deadly look. He snatched my phone out of my hand angrily.

"Who the fuck is this?" DeAndre yelled into my phone.

"It's just a friend DeAndre, chill!" I yelled.

"Boy I'll beat your ass my nigga!" I heard Carlos yell back.

I put my hand on my head frustrated.

"Wassup then nigga I ain't no pussy!" DeAndre yelled back.

"Alright then bet!" Carlos yelled before hanging up on DeAndre.

"Who the fuck was that?!" DeAndre asked angrily.

"Like I said, just a friend." I replied.

"Right."

I rubbed his back calming him down. I then laid on my back with a million thoughts running through my head.

How will Carlos act now that he knows I have a boyfriend and with the fact that DeAndre just cursed him out.