G O

"oh shit! It's his mom!" I whispered to Persuasion signalling her to duck.

"Where?!" She whispered back as ducking behind a mail box with me.

I pointed to DeAndre's mom and then ducked behind the mail box again.

"She's supposed to still be in the hospital" I said to Persuasion.

"She must've gotten discharged early."

I fell from behind the mailbox catching his mom's attention.

"Niyah?" She asked supprised.

I got up dusting the dirt from off of my pants and Persausion stood up nervously smiling.

"Hey mom!" I said as smiling. I walked up to her giving her a hug. "This is my best friend, Persuasion."

"The one that doesn't like my son?" She asked as raising a eyebrow.

Persausion rubbed her arm nervously as putting her head down.

"Well I gotta get home to DeAndre. You need a ride?"

"No thanks we're gonna stop at my house."

"Okay I'll save you some pizza daughter be safe."

I nodded and looked back at Persuasion who looked angry.

"What a bitch." She said as his mom got in her car.

"Hey! She just had a heart attack." I replied as shaking my head.

"She needs to have another one."

I hit her arm as laughing but she just gave me a evil look.

Me and Persuasion then went into Wendy's and ordered some cheese fries. I filled out an application to work there and complimented and couple people. Kiss ass much? Yes.

We both finished off our bottle of Hennessy and then headed back to my house.

"Do you have to go to DeAndre's?" Persuasion asked with a puppy dog face.

"Yesss I promised him I would. And I need some dick"

She rolled her eyes. Persuasion is a virgin and doesn't really understand my need for sex. Sex is sometimes the only thing that relieves me from stress and I love making love with DeAndre. He knows my body better than anyone.

"We'll hang out tomorrow." I said to her as packing my bags even though half of my clothes are already at his house.

"Fine" she said as crossing her arms.

"Aren't you gonna call your mom to pick you up?"

"Oh yeah I forgot let me see your phone."

I handed her my and she rolled her eyes as unlocking it.

"He's even your wallpaper?!" She asked angrily.

I nodded as giggling. She's so overdramatic.

As soon as I got to DeAndre's I threw my bag in his closet and laid on his bed exhausted.

I spent the next couple of days there feeling nothing but ill. I had really bad cramps with no blood. My boobs were so tender and veins were running through them. I realized that my nipples even got bigger.

"I have a gift for you!" His mom yelled happily.

I walked into the living room wiping my eyes as she pulled 2 pregnancy test out of a plastic baggy.