F U N ?

I quickly pushed Carlos away trying to control myself. This isn't what I wanted, all I wanted was to.... I don't know what I want from this right now, but I know it's not sex.

I got up dusting myself off as looking down at Carlos. He smiled gently, slightly embarrassed. 

"I'm sorry, it's hard as shit to control myself around you." He said softly.

"Yeah... I get it, I guess."  I replied, knowing exactly what he meant.

"You tryna have some fun tonight?" 

"I'm already having fun."

"Nah, we could be having more fun."

"Okay, I guess? What do you wanna do exactly?"

"Come on, I'll show you."

I took his hand and followed him out of the school. We ended up walking to a near by Wine & Spirits.

"Bro!" Carlos said as giving some mexican guy some dap.

"Wassup lil man." He replied.

"Shit, I'm tryna get some weed bro."

"I got you. My mans around the corner will give you something a lil extra, Just tell him I sent you."

"Alright, cool. Wait right here Niyah."

"Ok" I replied somewhat nervous. I looked over at the man licking his lips, creepily smiling. 

Carlos quickly came back and grabbed my hand walking fast.

"Wait a second!" I yelped.

"Some shit finna pop off we gotta go." He replied. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk.

Gun shots then went off we both began to run. We ran down an alley and Carlos grabbed me out of breath. We walked through someone's backyard and I realized we were at Carlos's house. We walked in through the back door and I looked behind me as I heard something moving through the grass. 

"Where the fuck were you!?" His mom yelled. 

"I gotta go." I whispered to Carlos as looking down at a text message my mom texted.

"But-"

I quickly walked away calling my mom.

"Mom? What's wrong?" I asked as panicking, I heard my sisters crying in the background.

"Tommy and Elle are arguing!" She cried.

"Fuck! I'm on my way."

I speed walked home and when I walked in I watched Tommy smash my younger sister, Elle's head into the kitchen window. My youngest sister began to cry and I ran up to them breaking them up as tears rolled down Elle's face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled in his face before grabbing a butcher knife from the sink and putting it to his throat. Me being 5'4  against a 6'3 man did not really make a difference.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled as Elle ran upstairs.

"I need my shit!" He yelled back. I grabbed his bags from the dining room and threw them in his face. He took them and walked out through the back door. Him and my mom talked in the backyard and all my mom did was defend him. I walked upstairs to check on Elle and I caught her crying in the bathroom.

"Elle?" I said softly. Her sobbing quickly stopped, she walked out and I saw a glimpse of the blood coming down her head.

"Elle!" I yelled as she slammed her bedroom door in my face.

I ran downstairs and into the backyard ready to fuck Tommy up. My mom pushed me back slapping my arm.

"Why you touching me the fuck?! You should be slapping him or at least take your fucking daughter to the hospital her head is bleeding!" I yelled.

"She shouldn't have hit him!" She replied.

"That's not an excuse to put somebody head through the window!"

"He didn't mean to! It was an accident!"

"No the fuck it wasn't I saw it with my own two eyes! Stop lying for him!"

I sat on the couch trying so hard not to call DeAndre. Instead, I dialed Persuasion's number.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Pick me up and bring my sister to the hospital?" I cried.

"On my way."