S T A R V I N G

How did I get here? All my days consist of being drunk, high, and having sex. I don't even go to school anymore, I haven't seen my mom, sisters, or friends in weeks. I miss them so much. Of course I miss DeAndre but there's no going back to him. I know he'll never forgive me, so there's no point in trying. The only thing I've been trying to do is get away from this pain that's eating me from the inside out. When I'm not drinking or smoking I feel lost and all the emotions I'm trying to get away from hit me at once.

I woke up in the bathtub with the shower running over my head. I gasped for air as rubbing my eyes.

"What the fuck?!" I cried.

"I thought you were dead!" Abel yelled.

"I was just sleeping!"

"You drunk too much lean Niyah and all them pills you took. Get your shit together."

"Fuck off. You're not my dad" I yelled angrily as getting up out of  the bathtub.

I stumbled into the living room and laid on the floor as my head spun.

I woke up a few hours later to find Abel staring at me.

"What the fuck." I yelped.

"You good?"

"Hardly. I'm a bad bitch" I replied still drunk.

Everything in my view was blurry, especially Abel. For a second he looked like DeAndre.

Abel leaned down attempting to kiss me but I slapped him away.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled angrily.

"I don't feel like fucking you right now!" I yelled back.

He nodded, then sat on his couch.

"You know, I've been letting you stay here for free for a couple weeks now. You been eating, smoking up my weed, and drinking my beers. You owe me."

"I don't owe you shit."

"Do you really think that? Why have you been fucking me if you don't owe me shit."

"I was horny and you have a dick, put two and two together and there's your reason"

"You owe me bitch!"

I was frightened at the tone of his voice. I walked away grabbing my bags from out of his room and stuffing them with my things.

"Take me home!" I cried as I felt him walk in the room.

"Walk yourself there hoe." He replied before smacking me in the back of my head.

"Fine! Just leave me alone!" I cried.

I then grabbed my phone and called my mom.

"Mom please pick me up! I'm at Abel's!" I cried.

"It's 3 in the morning! Is that where you've been for these past couple weeks?!" She asked sounding worried.

"Please just pick me up!"

"Did he hurt you?! I'm on my way!"

Abel then snatched my phone out my hand and threw it against the wall causing it to break.

"What the fuck!" I cried.

"You still owe me bitch!"

"Please Abel, stop! This ain't you!" 

I got up and ran out of his apartment. I walked outside instantly shivering due to my wet shirt. I rubbed my arms trying to warm myself up as walking down his cold dark street bare footed and half clothed.  My mom then pulled up and got out of the car panicking.

"Niyah?! Niyah?! Did Abel do this to you?!" My mom yelled angrily.

My stepdad then got out the car looking me up and down with concern written all over his face. He then grew angry.

"Get the fuck in the car!" He yelled.

"What?!" My mom asked.

"Drive me to Abel's!"

I climbed into the back of my mom's van trying to find a blanket to warm myself up. 

Once we got to his apartment my stepdad busted through Abel's front door then ran up to Abel and punched him in his face.

"Tommy!" My mom yelled fearfully.

Him and Abel began to fist fight and I covered my mouth in disbelief.

"I ain't raise you to be no bitch! The fuck you doing putting your hands on a girl?! My step daughter at that!" Tommy yelled as

"Tommy!"My mom yelled causing him to stop.

"She's a fucking hoe Dad!" Abel yelled angrily as wiping blood from his lips. Tommy then punched him in the face causing Abel to pass out.

I ran into his room and grabbed my bags and put some pants on; I'm finally going home.