E Y E S

I walked into DeAndre's room ready to fuck the shit out of him when he looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Babe? What's wrong?" I asked as holding onto his face.

"It's just... My mom" he replied.

"Awe, babe she's fine you don't need to worry."

"I know"

He looked up at me and kissed me deeply.

"I love you." He said as hugging my waist.

"I love you more" I replied.

I handed him the rest of my Ciroc to help him feel better.

He smiled and kissed me on my cheek making me blush.

I began to light a cigarette when I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I ran out of his room throwing up in the bathroom toilet. I sat on the floor as moving my hair from out of my face. DeAndre walked in shaking his head.

"Damn" he said as walking into the bathroom and looking down at me. "You cool?"

"Yeah" I replied as wiping my mouth. I stood up and quickly began to brush my teeth. He just stared at me.

"What are you staring at DeAndre?" I asked with a mouth full of toothpaste foam.

"Babe... Are you-"

"No I'm not!" I replied interrupting him.

I already knew the end to that sentence and I couldn't bare to hear the rest.

I can't be pregnant. I'm too young and I haven't lived my life enough yet. I can barely take care of myself let alone another person.

He walked out and began to call his mom.

I closed the bathroom door and took my clothes off to get in the shower. I could hear him talking on the phone to his mom, but I couldn't make out the words.

I knew they were talking about the chances of me being pregnant which are very high. Me and DeAndre have never used protection and I'm not on birth control. I figured with me being overweight that it would be harder to get pregnant.

I stood in shower trying to relax but I couldn't. I was too busy worrying about the fact that I might be pregnant.

All I've been doing this past month is smoking and drinking, if I were pregnant I'd have to quit right now. If I were pregnant- if I were pregnant... My life would be over.