L O V E L Y

2 Months Later

DeAndre is officially home. It's been a hard 2 months without him, but while he was gone I tried to catch up on school work and do what I gotta do. It's a lot harder than it seems when you're barely able to drag yourself out of bed. I've somehow been managing I guess.

While DeAndre was locked up I began to talk to my stepbrother, Abel. I know, messy right? Or more like fucked up. Abel is tall and lightskinned with tattoos crowding his arms. He's an asshole to everyone but me, But there's this attraction between me and him. The type of attraction that you can't help but give into. The type that sends tingles down your spine every time you look that person looks you in your eyes. When the way they bite and lick their lips turn you on. There's no resisting when it comes to a person like that. I don't want to cheat on DeAndre, I can't, I wont. Lately things have been up and down between me and DeAndre. When we're happy, we glow. When we're sad, we pour. It can be the worst or best time of our lives. But knowing what I'm doing, knowing that there's this attraction between me and this guy, knowing that when DeAndre is inside of me, I have Abel inside of my head is killing me. The guilt that I have is building up each and every time I look at DeAndre. I keep trying to convince myself that it isn't my fault. That if only DeAndre treated me right I wouldn't have these thoughts, I wouldn't send those texts, I wouldn't think about Abel the way I do. But at the end of the day, it is my fault, I have to take responcibility for my actions. I know I'm not getting the attention I want from DeAndre, but that's not an excuse. 

I silently laid next to DeAndre as that guilty feeling in the pit of my stomach grew. He chugged down almost an entire bottle of liquor now he's passed out and should be for a while. I drank a little with him but no where near as much. My phone then began to ring and I sat up realizing it was Abel. I looked over at DeAndre sound asleep, I got up and walked out of his room and quietly closed the door behind me. I answered the phone hearing Abel's deep voice. 

"Hey you." I replied to his hello. I slowly walked downstairs and onto DeAndre's porch.

"I've been thinking about you. More than I probably should." He replied.

"Abel I told yo-"

"I know. My bad, I don't wanna cross my boundries but I can't help it. After everything you've told me, I just wanna be inside of you." My panties instantly grew wet. 

"Where are you?" I asked trying to keep my composure.

"On my way to wawa, why?"

"Pick me up. Now."

"Text me your address." 

"Ok, hurry."

I quickly hung up as my heart beated through my chest. I clenched onto my phone breathing heavily at the thought of what I'm about to do. I should just end it now with DeAndre before I do this, but I can't.  I'm selfish when it comes to him, I don't want to let him go. But I have needs, not only sexual but emotional. Abel doesn't only talk to me about sex, we talk about real things and have deep intemet conversations. All me and DeAndre do is argue anymore. And maybe I'm too weak to try to make it through another rough patch. Or maybe I just don't have the patience, either way I can't do it.

Abel pulled up and my heart dropped. I speed walked to Abel's car and got in. He sped off before looking over at me.

"You sure you want to do this?" He asked softly

"I'm sure." I replied, screaming only on the inside.

We got to his apartment building and as soon as he opened his door he kissed me deeply. I shut the door behind me with my hand before wrapping it behind the back of his neck.

"Abel" I moaned. He lifted me up and put me over his shoulder, I yelped almost afraid. He carried me to his room. 

"I've been waiting so long to do this." He whispered as laying me on his bed. I pulled him down wrapping my legs around his strong back as kissing him deeply. He pulled off his shirt as I pulled off mines. His hands wrapped around my back as he kissed my neck. I unhooked my bra and his hands cupped my breast before he began to bite on one of my nipples. I moaned in pleasure loving everything that he was doing. I just wanted him inside of me. My heart pounded as he pulled a condom out of his pocket and I laid back trying to wrap my head around what I was about to do. I kept trying to make sense of all of it, trying to talk myself out of it. But it was too late, I felt Abel's large member slowly slide into me and I moaned in pleasure. I let go of all my fears and anxiety and begged for more. The adrenaline was pumping inside of me and I couldn't stop but allow him to do everything that he was doing. The way he stroked and played with my clit, I never wanted him to stop. But he came quick, and so did the guilt.

I sat up wrapping his sheets around me looking for my clothes.

"Where you going?" He muttered half sleep.

"You have to get up, I gotta get back before DeAndre wakes up." I replied as pulling my shirt over my head.

"I gotchu." He replied as sitting up. After I was completely dressed I lit a cigarette as looking out his window.

I got up and threw on  my shoes before looking down at my phone.

'3 missed calls from DeAndre ♥'

A tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it away with the back of my hand. It's already been done, there's no taking it back, why feel guilty?

We pulled up to DeAndre's house and I watched as DeAndre sat on his porch step. I quickly got out of the car as I watched the rage grow in his eyes. Abel looked at me cautiously as I walked up to DeAndre. For a second, everything was silent. I couldn't feel anything but pain and guilt. I tried to pull DeAndre back but he broke lose of my grip. It was like everything was moving in slow motion. DeAndre ran up to the car and pulled Abel out punching him viciously. I've never seen him so fucking angry, he was like a complete different person.

"Stop! stop!" I cried. 

He didn't stop, he just continued with no remorse.