P R O B L E M S

I answered before it went to voicemail.

"Hello?" I said as smiling.

"Hey beautiful." He replied.

I sat back down on the step smiling.

"Just friends. Remember?" I replied.

"How could I forget? Anyways I gotta tell you about some crazy shit that happened today."

"Remember when you used to be the quietest guy in school? You're lowkey such a chatter box." I replied. He began to laugh.

"Shhh let me tell you what happened."

"Okay okay tell me"

We talked on the phone for hours. I completely forgot about my problems with DeAndre. I forgot about my problems in general. But during that time I realized something. Me and him can just be friends. I also realized that my love for DeAndre is stronger than anything me and Carlos might have. Me and DeAndre can talk for hours about any and everything just like me and Carlos but with DeAndre it's different. When I'm talking to DeAndre all I can think about is how lucky I am to have him in my life. And when I'm talking to Carlos all I think about is how good of a friend he is.

I slowly got into bed trying not to wake DeAndre up. He rolled over and looked me in the eyes.

"I need you to promise me something." I said as playing with his hair.

"Anything." He replied as a smile grew on his face.

"Nothing is promised in this world. Nothing's stable and forever but I need you to be the one constant thing in my life. Promise me you're my forever." I replied.

"I promise. I'm here for you babe. Always and forever."

I smiled and kissed him slowly. I got on top of him as kissing his lips. He grabbed onto my boobs before pulling my shirt off. He put one in his mouth as I held onto his head. He slowly sucked on one of my nipples as I moaned in pleasure.

"Shhh" he whispered in my ear making me wetter.

He slowly laid me down on my back as pulling my panties off. He slowly opened my legs and began to kiss my thighs. He slowly stuck two fingers in me as circling my clit with his tongue. He slowly fingered me as licking my clit. I held onto his hair as my body trembled.

He sat up and slowly slid himself inside of me.

He stroked as I covered my mouth to stop myself from moaning.

He then pinned my arms down as looking me in my eyes.

"I love you" he groaned.

"I love you more."

He quickly pulled out trying not to cum. I then got on top of him deeply kissing his lips. He slapped my ass as I  grinded on his hard dick.

My phone then began to ring on his dresser and it was Layla calling.

"Ignore it babe." He whispered as I looked over at my ringing phone.

"I can't. It's Layla she might be in trouble." I replied as sighing.

I quickly answered. I heard Layla's voice but she was crying trying to get words out.

"Layla?!" I yelled.

"I need help he's on his way here! I can't stop him!" She cried.

"I'm on my way baby girl don't worry! Just lock the doors and don't hesitate to call the cops!" I replied.

I frantically got dressed before dialing Rose's number. She answered sounding half asleep.

"Hurry up and get to Layla's house! Khalil is trying to hurt her." I said before hanging up.

DeAndre watched me as I nervously put on my shoes.

"Let me come with you babe." He said as rubbing my back.

"I can't. You're on house arrest." I snapped. "Look I'm sorry but.... I'll be back soon I promise." I said calming myself down.

"At least let my mom drive you."

"It's late, I don't wanna bother he-"

"Mom! Niyah needs a ride." He yelled.

She quickly came into his room as putting her coat on.

"Let's go." She said as smiling