S O R R Y

"No no we're not here to hurt you!" I said as Rih stood silently. "We wanted to say sorry.."

Keisha finally put the remote down her mood seemed to have lightened. She gently smiled causing Rih to smile too.

Rih quickly handed the gifts that she had gotten her to her. I've never seen Rih freeze up like this.

"I'm here to apologize" Rih began as a tear rolled down her cheek " I had a miscarriage last year and I um.. I wouldn't wish that on anybody yo. I would've never hit you back if I had known I swear."

"It's cool and I'm sorry for your lose." She replied. "But my sons okay so I ain't mad."

"Oh thank god" I said as holding my chest.

"Yeah. He's a fighter just like his momma" Keisha replied as laughing. Rih smiled and then wiped her tears away.

"It was really my fault. I shouldn't be fighting specially not over no nigga. He was no where near worth it because yall don't even know me and yall came and the man I faught for didn't. And I also thought you were someone else so that's what makes this whole thing just 10 times messier. With that being said I'm actually the sorry one."  Keisha said as smiling. Rih walked up and hugged her tightly as tears rolled down her face.

The nurse then walked in and told us visiting hours were up.

Keisha quickly put her number in Rihs phone before we left.

We walked out feeling accomplished; we did something good today. Rih doesn't have to wonder and worry anymore she doesn't have to let that guilt weigh heavy on her chest.

Rih put her hand over my shoulder as we walked out of the hospital.

"I'm happy we came today." Rih said as smiling at me.

"Me too, you now know that you can right your wrongs instead of just pushing it to the back of your mind." I replied. She nodded wiping tears of happiness away. "I'm so proud of you!" I said as shaking her. She laughed as we sat down waiting for Mina to pick us up.

"Damn this shit makes me want to call my ex and be like hey babe I'm sorry for cheating on you!" She replied as laughing. I laughed before hugging her.

Mina then pulled up and we got in, now it's time to drop off DeAndres mom's purse at another hospital.