G U I L T

The next day we all woke up with really bad headaches. I looked over at Rose who was holding her head. She was butt ass naked and her hair and makeup looked crazy.

"What- what happened?" Rose asked as pulling a blanket over herself.

"How could you do that to my bro Tyrese?" Brian asked as walking into the living room. He took a sip of water then looked down at her.

Tyrese is Rose's boyfriend. They've been through so much together I've always looked at them as a power couple. And now... Now I don't know.

"Please please don't tell him." Rose cried.

"Don't trip, I ain't no snitch" Brian replied with a evil smirk.

"Stop fucking doing that." I said as sitting up.

"Doing what?" Brian replied.

"Smiling like that, you're enjoying this aren't you? You a dick head for that."

"And you a fat ass bitch but I ain't complaining."

"Nigga I may be fat but I can steal your bitch, fuck her, and then hand her back pussy."

His whole facial expression changed and then he shook his head and began to laugh.

"Alright man I ain't about to argue with you."

"Oh and remember last night?You was just asking to eat this fat ass less than 5 hours ago."

"Damn Niyah chill" Rih whispered as waking up.

"Nah this bitch ass nigga started it."  I replied angrily.

I looked Brian in his eyes feeling like punching his ass in his smug ass face.

" I ain't gonna tell Tyrese damn." Brian said before exiting the room.

Rose began to look around for clothes with a sheet tightly wrapped around her.

"What am I gonna tell Tyrese?" She cried.

"Nothing, you were drunk girl. Just leave it where it's at, in the past" Rih replied as handing Rose her shirt.

"You have to tell him." Layla said as sitting up.

"Maybe not right now but soon." I added.

"Girl don't listen to them, what he don't know won't hurt him" Rih said as looking for her phone.

"You really trust Brian to not tell him? It's better coming from you than him, trust me" I added.

Rih rolled her eyes and I rolled mines back at her. We both laughed as I got up stretching out.

"Let's just go home" Rose said as putting on her clothes. I nodded agreeing.

The ride home was completely silent. Last night was a long night... For all of us. I wonder how many times I've been posted on Facebook in the last week for fighting.  It worried me but I kept putting it in the back of my mind, there's nothing I can do to change it.

I finally made my way to DeAndre's house smelling of alcohol and weed. I can't wait to take a shower and get held by him.

Once I got out the shower I looked down at DeAndre who slept peacefully. I kind of felt bad for going out last night since his mom is still at the hospital and he's alone here, but I needed a break.

His eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me as I held my towel close to my chest. He snatched my towel away and looked me up and down licking his lips. I quickly tried to cover up but he caught my hand.

"I've seen every inch of your body.. and every inch of it is beautiful." He said making me smile. I let my hands down and climbed into his bed. He ran his hands down my back making me giggle.

"That tickles!" I said as laughing.

He kissed my cheek before standing up.

"We got the house to ourselves today." He said as humping the air. I began to laugh at his silly self.

"What ever will we do?" I asked as winking.

"Well first, Ima cook us something to eat." He replied.

My eyes widened.

"You? Cooking?" I asked shocked.

He shook his head and then left the room making me laugh.

I walked into his closet looking for a shirt to wear. I've never had a boyfriend who's had t-shirts big and baggy enough for me to wear around the house but that's one of the perks of having a husky boyfriend.

I slipped one on and then walked into the kitchen where he cooked.

I smiled, even though me and DeAndre have known each other for years I've never seen him cook.

I liked this side of him, his happy side.