D R U N K

"Soooo who was that guy I saw you talking to" Persuasion asked as sitting next to me in Seth's packed car.

"Nobody, I have a boyfriend" I replied.

"Okay and he's a bitch ass nigga, you deserve better."

I rolled my eyes. "Stop using my words."

We both laughed then I tried to move but there were too many people in the car. I looked at Persuasion and sighed, she nodded knowing my frustration.

I'm just happy to finally be getting home, I hate having to wait for a ride at a party because you can't leave until they're ready.

Next thing we knew everyone was was screaming and Seth was trying to get control of the steering wheel. We all screamed in fear and Persuasion quickly got ahold of my hand. The car spun in circle until we heard the breaks squeal.

The car then came to a quick stop and I finally stopped holding my breath relieved that everyone was okay. I held onto my beating heart and Persuasion sat there in shock. I quickly got out of the car pulling Persuasion out with me.

She sat down on the curb holding her head in her hands.  I quickly called a cab then walked back up to Seth's car.

"Nice fucking job you idiot I knew you were drunk" I yelled at him angrily.

"Shhhh" he said as covering his lip with one finger. He chuckled and then drove off.

I turned around and looked at Persuasion. She broke down crying and I quickly hugged her tightly. She held onto me as tears rolling down the back of my shirt.

Once I finally got into my boyfriend's house I was relieved to see him playing his video game. The shooting from the game was so loud he didn't here me creeping up behind him.

"Boo" I yelled to him.

He jumped and then ignored my arrival.

"You didn't scare me by the way." He said chuckling.

"Whatever you say " I said as taking off my clothes. I remembered that that guys colonge is still on my skin. I grabbed a towel then went to get in the shower.

As scrubbing my body I breathed in smelling the sweet scent of my body wash.

After the shower I kissed his cheek but he pushed me off.

"DeAndre?" I asked confused.

"You still smell like him." He replied angrily.

"Babe it was a party i brushed up against a lot of people it's easy for their perfume and colonge and shit to linger."

"Right." He said as turning off the game and laying down.

"Are you fucking serious? You know what I don't even know why I'm trying to explain myself to you. I don't have to explain shit." I yelled back.

"Stop screaming in my house!" His mom yelled from her bedroom.

"I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean it" I said as rubbing his dick through his boxers.

"I'm not in the mood" he said as rolling over.

"As always" I replied as rolling my eyes. I rolled over to my side frustrated mentally and sexually.