Chapter Four

CARYS'S POV:

The walk to the venue was too exciting. I felt sick i was that excited.

We got to the arena and the buzz surrounding us was incredible. Everyone was clearly as excited as we were.

There was signs about The Wanted and pictures and banners. It was amazing.

It was about quarter past 6 now, and the doors opened at half past, so we got in the queue. Excitement building. Tensions rising. Hope that we'd get to meet them increasing.

ELLIE'S POV:

I felt sick. Just standing there in anticipation of this incredible night was killing me. The wanted inside, i couldnt think what they could be doing. Maybe Nathan's making a cuppa tea, Siva's doing something star wars related, Tom and Max are dicking about and Jay's on the floor organising skittles. Who knows. My mind then slips to Ryan. I Wonder what he's doing. I flick on to twitter to see if hes tweeted about tonight, about the excitement. He had. Saying he was buzzing for tonight and couldnt wait. I tweeted back saying i was outside, with a banner for him, and i couldnt be more excited.

I placed my phone back in my pocket but it went off. There was a text, From twitter, Ryan had just tweeted me. I felt my stomache turn over and over, the butterflies uncontrollable.

There it was:

"@LawsonRyan: @teamlawson_ You're outside? Im so excited! And excited to see your banner! What's it say babe? I'll look out for you! Have an amazing night ellie :) xxxxx".

I couldn't breathe. Ryan just tweeted me, And it wasnt one of those tweets he sends to anyone. Hes found out my name, hes noticed i have a banner.

I can see already that this is going to be the best gig of my life.

ANYA'S POV:

Adam couldnt be more than 100 metres away from me, and thats not measuring through walls. I'd seen Lawson quite a few times, but i was more excited tonight more than i'd ever been. I dont know why. I think i was more excited about seeing Lawson than The Wanted.

The thought of adam and the boys made me so excited. To see them again. Theyre so amazing.

When Ellie told us about Ryan i got more excited, thinking that they know we're outside and will be looking out for us. If he's looking for El, then maybe Adam will be too, and then maybe Adam will see me. That would be amazing.

SOPHIE'S POV:

Although i am ridiculously chuffed that Ryan has tweeted El, im somewhat jealous that it wasn't Joel tweeting me. I decided that i would tweet him. It was a long shot, as i imagine so many people are also tweeting him, but just maybe he would see me and reply.

@LawsonJoel Hope your excited for tonight!! Im stood outside and im too excited to see you boys!! xoxoxox

Maybe he will reply. Just maybe.

TANYA'S POV:

This line was taking too long. I wanted to see Max. I dont know what it is that he does to me, but he makes my body ache, he makes me tingle and takes my breathe away. Its amazing. i just really want to meet him. Tell him how much i adore him. Have a cuddle. Just once.

BETH'S POV:

How can they expect us to stand in this queue when the boys are inside. OPEN THE FUCKING DOORS. If i was a little buffer, i think i may charge at the security man to let me in.

I went on to twitter, just to see if nathan had tweeted really, and there, infront of my eyes, Joel had retweeted Sophie's comment. He'd acknowledged her. I was so happy for her and when i told her, i think i may have shouted it. I kinda felt bad for that but still.

SOPHIE'S POV:

Joel didnt reply but he saw my comment and thought it was special enough to retweet it to all his followers. No matter what anyone says, that still means alot to me. To think he wants me to know he saw it and for everyone else to see it. It made me grin like a fool. Cheshire cat style. Smile from ear to ear. It didn't help me though, it just made every bit of me feel even stronger love/admiration for this amazing guy.

ELLIE'S POV:

I replied to Ryan again, but there was no way he would respond again. Thats where i was wrong.

Id wrote that i was outside and my banner said "Fletcher, Lets Fuck".

He replied, within seconds. I couldnt believe it. I couldnt breathe. Why would such an amazing guy reply to only me. I mean, we all want it to happen but i can believe it.

"@LawsonRyan: @teamlawson_ Doors should be open any minute now, so not long :) Hahah!! Thats incredible, i'll look out for it babe. Have a great night xxxxx".

...I LOVE THIS GUY!!.

ANYA'S POV:

The doors finally opened. Its a good thing because its getting a bit nippy now. We're all really excited but its still cold.

The line starts to move quickly, and Carys gets the tickets out. I try and sneak a glance but she was one step ahead. She'd covvered them and said she wanted it to be a surprize, and said "If you twats cant wait another 10 minutes to find out your fucking seats then you dont deserve them"... How could we argue.

We finally got through the doors and into the venue. We wanted some merch and somehow Carys had got us to the front, really fast. Tanya said Carys was good at getting through crowds fast. i believed it.

We all bought some things. I bought a TW top and obviously some Lawson merch. They had these amazing hoodies...  Its hot.

SOPHIE'S POV:

I'd woke up to a hot chocolate in bed, i then had a dance, a walk around London, pampering session, Joel retweeted me and now we're following Carys with the tickets. Could this possibly be the best day ever? Yes. Yes it could.

Carys was leading us, with Beth next to her. I walked alongside Tanya, with Anya and Ellie behind us. The excitement was painful. She kept walking and handed the tickets to the guy. He smiled at Carys and said "Nice seats". Carys smiled back and he started to walk towards the front. Further and further. And he kept walking. He got to the front row and walked along the front. When we got dead center of the crowd he stopped and said they were our seats.

DEAD CENTER IN THE FRONT ROW. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!.