Chapter Sixty Two.

ADAM'S POV:

I woke up and Carys was still in my arms. Still cuddling me.

I couldnt believe last night.

How tired we were.

It was as if everything just caught up with us.

We'd watched a film with some Pizza and lay down cuddling. It was so nice.

Carys's eyes started to close and become heavy and i could feel mine doing the same as much as i tried to resist it.

I suggested we went to bed just after because i was shattered and could do with a proper lie down.

The gig was a big thing and me and Joel always go so excited that we needed so much more energy than normal.

She'd said yeah and we'd headed upstairs.

I kissed her while she sat on the bed and one thing lead to another and we ended up going at it.

Not like rough sex though, like cute sex, where we were just kissing and looking at each other and it got all hot and sweaty.

It was so good, and then we just fell asleep.

It was such a perfect night, it really was.

We watched John Mayer's dvd of his live gig and it was just perfect.

The fact Carys loved him as much as me and Joel was even better.

I couldnt help but look at her.

She looked so peaceful and quiet while she slept. Nothing like when she was awake. She was bubbly and loud all the time. Smiling. Not quiet.

I could hear Ryan's phone going off. He must of left it on the table downstairs again. I hated it when he did that because i always left my door open and it woke me.

I was just about to run and get it when i saw his bare ass run past my door.

Really.

Naked.

When Carys and Sophie were also here.

REALLY.

I lay there, still with Carys curled in my chest. She was cute.

I heard footsteps back up the stairs and saw Ryan in my doorway, Thankfully covering his wang.

"Mate, Andy just phoned. We're meeting him in Spoons in an hour and half. Dont know if you fancy it?" Ryan whispered to me.

"Yeah, we need to sort a set and everything. Did you have a good night?" I whispered back.

"Yeaah, was lush thanks mate, and you?" Ryan whispered back, looking at Carys and then back at me.

"Yeah, Yeah it awesome" I whispered back, smiling.

He smiled, nodded and walked away.

I had to wake Carys now, so we could get ready. I didnt want to wake her now. When she looked so peaceful.

I ran my fingers through her hair. Hoping this would work.

No.

"Ca, Baby," I start to say. Getting a little louder.

Her eyes started to flicker and she took a deep breath in before opening her eyes.

Those green eyes looking back at me, a smile appearing on her face.

"Sorry, just got a busy day and i had to wake you. Sorry" I said, feeling like a proper wanker right now.

She smiled a little more and shook her head as if to say it was ok, before brushing the hair away from her face.