Chapter Three

CARYS'S POV:

Driving through London was scary. There were too many lanes and too much traffic and i didnt know where i was going. Its fair to say, were walking everywhere from now on.

We finally found our hotel. It was fucking Posh. It was lush but best behaviour and no wierdness was reccomended and when Beth reinforced that i was to behave (which was cheeky from her) i accepted that she was right.

ELLIE'S POV:

The hotel looked amazing but Ryan didnt walk past our car atall and that kinda made me want to cry. Id convinced myself he would. Atleast i'd see him tomorrow i guess.

ANYA'S POV:

Why would they pick such a nice place to let us stay? Its amazing. Carys pulled into the car park and even that looked good.

We got out the car and stretched out legs, Beth wiped away the remaining cake from the headrest and we grabbed our bags.

We walked to the front doors and some guy was there and opened the door for us. It was awesome.

TANYA'S POV:

"When me and Max get married, we'll be staying in places like this".. I knew it wasnt true but it didnt stop me saying it. Everyone laughed and Carys even snort laughed to which Beth shot her a dirty look as if we'd been in here 2 minutes and she was showing us up. It made us laugh harder.

SOPHIE'S POV:

All i could think about was how soon the gig was. The Wanted and Lawson. At one gig. In 24 hours we'll be getting ready. It was so soon. I keep trying to trick Carys into telling us where our seats are but she's not falling for it.

ELLIE'S POV:

We got shown our room. Well, it was an appartment suite. There was three rooms off a lounge which had an amazing view. Each room had two massive beds in, so we had to decided who was in with who.

Anya and Sophie went into together because they knew each other and were comfortable. I didn't mind who i went in with, neither did anyone else really, but i ended up sharing with Beth and Carys was in with Tanya. I quite liked going in with Beth since i spent the whole journey next to her. She was a right laugh.

To be fair, we chucked our bags in our rooms and all came and sat in the lounge. Carys and Beth started dicking around and started like raving or something, while the rest of us put the TV on.

ANYA'S POV:

I crashed down onto the sofa. I was acheing from that massive drive, so i turned the TV on and just melted into the sofa.

The 4Music Advert came on and when i saw The Wanted i let out a small squeal of joy. Everyone turned and looked at me, and then in turn did something amusing.

To my right Sophie just did the biggest grin, it was cute but crazy at the same time. Ellie to might left clapped like a seal... Like really fast. it was funny.

Beth started jumping around screaming "I want my boys, i want my boys, i want my boys". For everyones sake i hope nobody outside the room heard because the image they'd have....gah.

Tanya started making noises most dont make outside the bedroom, i was slightly concerned at one point. And Carys being Carys... Started to dance like Carlton. I dont know what her obsession with that dance is, but its somewhat hers as much as it is his now.

As soon as i though about how close the gig was, i started to get the butterflies again. And more and more as i kept thinking about it.

SOPHIE'S POV: