Chapter Fifty Four.

RYAN'S POV:

I woke up and felt like i was going to throw up. I couldnt though. I threw everything up last night. And Ellie looked after me.

Oh fuck.

I must of really messed things up with her. She came to spend some time with me, and ended up taking care of me when i puked.

I lifted my head a little to try and find her and my head pounded.

I just wanted to die.

I wanted the ground to come and swallow me up to avoid this hangover.

I started to move my arms to try and lift myself up when i felt something under the covers. It must of been Ellie.

I managed to lift my head and saw her asleep.

Looking so cute. So beautiful. But so cramped. I was literally taking up most of the bed and she was tucked up into a small area.

I had to move so she could be comfty but i wasnt sure if i could of not without urging.

I had to try.

I managed to pull myself up off the bed and stand without swaying.

It was a mission but i did it.

Ellie looked so cute.

I pulled the duvet over her more and she spread out a little.

I couldnt help but kiss her head. She looked so innocent. So beautiful. So perfect.

I had to do something to make it up to her.

Something over the top and romantic. Something to show her how sorry i was.

First though, i HAD to shower. I felt discusting and needed to clean. Freshen up.

I walked to the bathroom and started the water, trying to think of something i could do.

ANDY'S POV:

Anya screaming out with pleasure was incredible.

I'd never been so turned on in my life.

Her moaning. Enjoying every second of it. It was getting to much to handle.

I was lying next to her now.

Her fingers playing with my hair.

"I love you" i said to her. I meant to say it. It didnt slip out. I meant every single bit of it.

"I love you more" She said back.

I wanted to just cut her down and tell her it wasnt possible, but that would be rude right.

I just smiled at her.

Thinking about every reason i loved her.

There was so many.

My phone started to ring, so i rolled over and grabbed it.

It was our management.

"Oh shit" i said, pulling myself out of bed and standing.

I always got nervous when they rang. It was always big news if they rang.

"Hello" I said.

"Hi Andy, We've got some news" She said.

"Oh really?" i said back.

"Yeah, Basically, we were wondering if you and the boys would be keen on a surprise gig tomorrow night. Put the tickets on sale later, see how many fans we can get." She said.