Chapter Fifty Five.

SOPHIE'S POV:

I wanted to make Joel suffer but not infront of the boys.

I wanted him to make it up to me, if he could. I was still mad about what happened but i didnt want it to ruin the time i had with him and i did still really like him. How could you stay mad at someone like that. He was so cute and lovely.

"Good to see you two are alright" Ryan said.

"Yeah, im really looking forward to the gig tomorrow" i said back.

Joel was just stood there smiling.

"Yeah should be so good" Joel said.

"How are we gunna get tickets?" I said, thinking that we'd have to buy them online or something.

"You dont have to. Your coming in with us. We wouldnt make you pay" Joel said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah ofcourse. I want you there and i dont want you in the crowd, i want you backstage with us. Your special to us and we wouldnt have it any other way" He said back.

That was so cute.

I just smiled back at him.

"What are you two up to today then?" Ryan said, still stood in his towel.

If it was anyone else, it would be wierd.

"Dont mind, Soph, Anything you fancy?" Joel said.

"No, i really dont mind" I said back.

I didnt know what there was to do around London, i was hoping he would decide.

"I'll think of something then" Joel said smiling at me.

He was trying, i could see that.

I smiled and nodded at him.

"Nice, well i have some making up to do to Ellie. I was sick last night and she looked after me, so i have to think up something good" Ryan said.

Nice. He was throwing up and Ellie was taking care of him. Poor her.

"Yeah your right then mate, you do have some making up to do" Joel said grinning.

What did he have to grin about. He was still in trouble with me.

Ryan nodded and walked back to his room.

"That was all for Ryan wasnt it. Your still mad at me right?" Joel said in a hushed voice.

"Im not mad, but i dont see things going back to normal" i said, avoiding eye contact with him.

"But if i was to make it up to you, it would all be ok then?" Joel said, you could see he was gutted.

"Yeah" i said back. I doubted it was true but i couldnt upset him anymore.

"Come with me" He said, grabbing my hand and walking me upstairs.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"I want to show you more about me. So you can see who i really am and not judge me on what happened" Joel said.

We walked up into the music room and he told me to sit down.

"This is me. This is what i care about. These are my favourite most important things to me, my guitars" He said.

The fact that he was trying so hard was cute, and made me listen properly. Let him try and sort this out.

He went on to tell me why each one meant something to him. The sentimental value of each one.

"Can you play?" He asked.