Chapter Sixty Three.

BETH'S POV:

We drove around for a little while. I guess it was back to Nathans but i wasnt sure because i still wasnt used to London these days.

Nath kept just saying thanks for today. Thats for meeting his family. Thanks for getting along so well with them. Thanks because now he was the 'happiest farmboy in the world'.

I liked the fact that today made him so happy, especially as i really enjoyed it.

Really enjoyed spending time with his family.

Getting to know them.

I loved Jess.

She really was such a nice girl.

And his mum and dad we're lovely too.

He kept saying thankyou but i really did just want to keep thanking him.

Thanking him for letting me meet his family.

Making me more important in his life.

As i sat next to Nathan, i started to think about the girls. Thinking about them going to the Lawson gig tonight.

I was kinda pissed because i would of loved to go to the gig, but everything was just too messed up with Joel now.

Thinking about that night was horrible.

I still cant believe it happened. That he did that. It made it so awkward. Not for just me and him, but for me and Soph now. I hadnt spoke to her since and it was just so awkward.

I wanted to text the girls though.

Wanted to text Carys and Anya atleast.

I could text them. It wouldnt make a difference. I wouldnt let it make a difference. I wouldnt let HIM come between me and my girls.

I got my phone out and opened up a new text.

"Heeeey girls. Have an amazing time tonight. Im so Jelly. Fangirl for me will you! Hahah. Hope your okaay and having a good time with the boys ;) Keep me updated. xxxxx".

I sent it to both of them.

Carys basically text me straight back as always.

She was always quick to reply unless she was sleeping.

"Heyyaaa chick, Thankyou. Gutted your not coming but i totally understand why. Oh you bet i'll fangirl for you!! Hhaaha. Im good, howa you? Yeaaah Adam's like god or something haha!!.. Whats been going on with you two?xxxx".

I giggled at the whole god bit.

How much did i tell her in a text.

I moved my phone around so Nath couldnt read it.

"Heyaa, I really want to be there but this whole Joel situation is fuuuuuuuucked. Good, im good thanks. Whats happened with you and Mr Pitts? We've had lots of sex, and i met his family today. Scary but i love them. xxxxxx" I text back.

I really missed the girls now. I could really do with a catch up. Talk about what happened with Nath's family. Make it properly sink in.

"Maybe you should text Joel or something.. Try and clear the air. He seems okay with Soph now, maybe things will be okay and i can see you!! I MIGHT of slept with Adam. A couple of time. OMFG. Like seriously! Haha. Sounds like you and Nath have been busy ;) & you met his parents? How did it go? xxxx" She text back.

That was it.

I had to ring her now.

"Nath, im just ringing Carys ok?" I said, already ringing.