Chapter Sixty Eight.

ANDY'S POV:

Adam and Carys walked through the doorway to the dressing room looking very happy. Adam had his arm around Carys and she was holding onto his waist.

It was so cute to see them together, and the fact that they were coming back in this room made me relax a little, thinking that Adam wouldn't leave Joel unless everything was sorted.

I saw Carys shove Adam a little and he shoved her back. They both started to laugh.

It made me think how lucky we'd been. How lucky we'd been to meet these girls. To all be so happy.

I know that everything that just happened wasn't that lucky, but i mean, the fact that i had Anya, the most important girl in my life.

Adam had Carys, and id never seen him this happy.

Ryan had Ellie and they seemed to be to into each other. They literally looked like they were about to start dry humping at any second.

Joel and Sophie looked so cute together and didn't stop smiling when they were around each other. Joel had been through a lot of drama lately, so i was glad he was finally happy, although i was a little concerned what with the fight outside.

And Nathan. Well Nathan was willing to actually fight his mate because of a girl. She must of been something really special to him.

Anya. She was so amazing.

I was sat on the sofa and she was sat between my legs, my arms wrapped around her. Her back against my chest.

Just feeling her against me made me realise how lucky i was to of found her.

She was everything i wanted.

She was actually perfect.

Adam walked over with Carys and grabbed a drink for them both.

Anya mentioned she was running low and Carys topped her up with wine.

I loved the fact our management had proper filled up our dressing room this time. We had all kinds of wine, loads of cider and beer. It was good.

All chilled to perfection too.

There was nothing worse than warm drinks.

"Everything ok?" I asked Adam.

"Yeah, basically theyve sorted it out now and both apologised and that, it got pretty heavy and Joel was crying and stuff" Adam whispered to me, making sure that the others didn't find out.

It wasn't that we didn't want them to know, but it was up to Nathan and Joel to fill them in if they wanted, not us.

"I spose thats a good thing, but i still cant believe it happened" I whispered back to him.

"What happened?" Anya interrupted.

Shit.

"Nothing" Carys said back.

Why did she speak.

We could of pretended it was something between me and Ads.

"Tell me" She said, turning around to face them.

I whispered in her ear and he facial expression changed.

She looked horrified.

She went to stand up but i pulled her back down.

"We need to go see if their ok" She said.

"We need to stay here and let them sort it out" I said back to her.