Chapter Eighty Eight.

RYAN’S POV:

“nando’s?” She said before looking at me.

We were already driving there but i felt bad for not asking originally so pretending i thought it was a good idea.

“Sounds perfect babe” i said back to her.

I knew how much she loved Nando’s.

She smiled at me and started pretending she was playing drums to the song on the radio.

She looked so fucking cute but at the same time, looking proper mental. But thats what i loved about her.

She didn’t try and be someone shes not.

She was just  her.

If she wanted to do something, she wasn’t going to let other people opinions or judgments stop her.

I honestly loved that about her.

We drove for a little while longer, her just proper moshing out to the music.

I couldn’t believe she’d be leaving tomorrow.

The idea of this was heartbreaking.

JOEL’S POV:

I was with Sophie for a while.

We were getting along so well now.

There was still a little bit of tension but we were trying to get through it.

It was just so nice to spend time with her.

Just be there laughing with her.

Talking about rubbish.

Filling her in on everything that had happened today.

About the panic and about practically wrestling Carys out of the shop. She laughed at that.

Just watching her laugh made me smile alone.

Just looking at her, thinking about all the amazing times we’d had and how they’d never be the same.

How things would never be as good as they were.

And she was going tomorrow so things wouldn’t be the same.

It was getting late now and i knew Andy was coming around later to have a few drinks to celebrate his birthday.

Ryan had bought loads and loads of banners and stuff to decorate the house with but i doubt he’d bother now, seeing as he was so distracted by Ellie.

It was so cute though.

Like how everyone was with each other.

Ryan was completely obsessed by Ellie now. The fact that he actually seemed like he couldn’t deal with being without her. You could just see how much she meant to him instantly.

That he literally wouldn’t be able to cope with her leaving.

Tomorrow was going to be a nightmare for him. I really didn’t think he would deal with it.

He really did love her to bits and that was so clear to us all. The way that he really did love every single thing about her.

He was always the quickest to like someone. Like not necessarily a relationship or something, but anyone. He was always the first to trust someone. But with Ellie, you could tell he was head over heels for her now. He couldn’t of fallen any harder for her. Out of all the boys, i think he was in this the most. He clearly was just completely into everything about her.