Chapter Fourty Five.

BETH'S POV:

I sat on the sofa with Nath, my legs over him his hands resting on them. Just thinking how perfect this was. Not only was i with my dream guy but i was sitting in his man united top. I literally couldnt believe how amazing that was. I never expected to meet Nathan, let alone fuck him. And oh my god, it was incredible.

I sat there thinking about what was actually happening.

We'd won tickets to see them. I never expected this in a million years.

We stayed sitting there for a while. Just enjoying being with each other. Talking about what was on Tv, talking about anything really. It was just nice to be with him. With Nathan. I couldnt stop myself from staring at his body. It was so fucking yummy.

"I know this sounds stupid, but i love just spending time with you" Nath said.

I looked up from his body just in time.

"Its not stupid. I love spending time with you" I said back.

He smiled at me, and pulled me closer. His hands working their way under the top, feeling my body. His mouth moving closer to mine, i leaned in and kissed him. Wrapping my hands around his neck, running my fingers through his hair. Eugh. This was so hot. So perfect.

His hands moved onto my bum, lifting me on top of him. I sat on his lap, my legs either side of him. His hands under my top again, all over my back, I leaned in closer, moving my body against his, kissing him.

His hands started to lift my top up. I wanted this but i also wanted to keep his top on. It was so comfy and it was his.

I let him, lifting my arms so he could slip it off.

His hands started working their way all over me, he was putting more pressure on my skin now.

His lips hard against mine now, occasionally letting out a small moan.

The noises he was making were turning me on.

ANYA'S POV:

We got out of the shower feeling so clean and so satisfied. It was like the perfect place to have sex. You ended up clean and it was so much fun.

I walked into his room with a towel around me, he followed me with a towel around his waist.

"we should probably start getting ready" He said, just looking at me.

"Probably" i said back to him.

"I somewhat regret mentioning it. Part of me just wants to spend the night here with you. Satisfying your ever need" he said, winking at me at that line.

"well, we can go and get drunk and then you can tend to my needs later" i said, licking my lips and winking at him.

I was never this kinky but it felt so appropraite.

He looked at me, slowly from my head to toes. "..FUCK" he said.

I smirked at him and dropped my towel.

"Get a better look why dont you" i said, feeling proper naughty now.

"i think i will" He said, and then dropped his towel.

I couldnt help but look.

I know id seen everything under his towel, but i had to look now. The temptation was too much.

"So i guess we better get changed" i said to him, still looking.

"I dont want to. I want to be naked" Andy said, like a little child throwing a strop.