Chapter Fourty Three.

BETH'S POV:

I lay in Nathan's arms. This was so perfect i couldnt believe it. I could feel his naked body against mine.

His arms tightening around me and he began to speak.

"Beth, i know this may sound cheesy but its the truth. This is perfect. It really is. I know we have a lot of banter but i really love the fact youve stayed. I know we always joke around and piss about but i really do want you to know how crazy i am about you. Im literally going fucking crazy around you. Your so fucking amazing. And, well, i wish i could freeze this moment. Freeze it and live like this forever".

I felt my heart stop.

I couldnt believe he said something that nice.

"Nath, i dont know what to say. Thankyou for letting me stay here with you. I couldnt be any happier than i am now. Im crazy about, i really am. And freezing this moment sounds perfect to me" i said to him. Normallyy i was shit with words like this, but i thought it seemed alright. Honest enough anyway.

He smiled and kissed me.

This was perfect. There was nothing else he could say to make this more perfect but that kiss. It wasnt about lust. It was because he cared for me. I could see that now.

NATHAN'S POV:

The speech that Beth did took me back. I didnt know she felt that way. Her lying in my arms. Feeling her body against mine. This literally couldnt be more perfect.

I was falling for her. Head over heels in love with this girl.

We lay there for about an hour. Just lying there, occasionally kissing her.

It was so amazing.

We got up though to get a drink, She pulled on her pants and my man united top before heading to the kitchen.

FUCK. She looked so hot in my Man U top.

I jumped outta bed after her, pulling my boxers on now.

She was already in the kitchen putting the kettle on.

I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her neck.

"OoOOh, Naughty" She said, wiggling her bum at my groin.

"Yeah, im the naughty one" i said back.

She giggled. Like a seriously cute little laugh.

I heard my phone buzz and noticed i had 2 texts.

The first was from Jay and the second Adam.

Jay was asking how it was going and if Beth had mentioned how tidy my flat was. She hadnt. I'd spent so fucking long cleaning that she should of mentioned it. But i spose its better her commenting that the place was filthy as fuck.

"Mate, we're having a massive house party thing tonight. Like getting hammered and that. You and Beth are more than welcome. Its just us and the girls but still. We all intend on getting wankered. xx" Adam had text me.

That sounded a laugh and i didnt have anything planned for later on.

"Babe, Adam, Joel, Ryan and im assuming Andy are having a party at theirs, do you fancy it tonight? Completely up to you. They wanna get smashed" I said to her, not knowing what she'd think.

"Yeah can do, up to you baby" She said back, finishing off making the tea.

"No, you decide, what do you wanna do?" I said to her, now walking towards her.

"Lets go get absolutely hammered and stumble back to have lots of drunken sex?" She said.

Literally i did not expect this answer.