Chapter 7

BETH'S POV:

Watching the spotlights highlight the boys made me scream. Im not sure why. It wasn't a concious thing. I just screamed, as loud as i could, for as long as i could.

The gig started with 'I'll be your strength'. The music started, and the boys looked up dramatically. I saw his face. Nathan's face. So close. He had a smile on his face. They started to sing.

Every single bit of my body was going crazy. I was numb, yet tingling. I couldnt breathe. It was happening. The Wanted were on stage.

They sang the first song, and im not sure i listened, just looking at them. Seeing every single detail on their faces. It was unreal.

The song ended and they started to speak. I let out a scream again. Uncontrollable. Carys, Tanya, Anya and Sophie were screaming with me. Ellie was somewhat preocupied checking her phone.

The crowd was screaming with us, and when they stopped, something inside me decided that 'Whoop'ing would be a good idea. So i did. Twice.

I looked at Nathan, And he looked back at me. I felt my body go tense. I couldnt believe this was happening. He raised one eyebrow and then smiled at me. I'd seen pictures and video's of him smiling, but nothing was like this. His eyes fixated on mine, smiling, highlighting his beautiful eyes, refusing to look away. It was perfect. His smile just made me realise how much i adored him. And then he started to sing, still looking at me. Making this moment more perfect. It was Rocket. One of my favorite songs. I loved the way his voice sounded on it. It was perfect, and he was STILL looking at me.

Part of me wanted to just live in this moment forever, the other part didnt believe this could be happening.

He finally turned away and i looked at Carys. She'd seen it. "Are you actually fucking kidding me. You lucky bitch"...I just smiled at her. I couldnt speak. She smiled back at me, realising what a mess i'd become.

TANYA'S POV:

There he was, standing on the stage right infront of me. The man of my dreams. Stood with a tight white top, showing off those muscles he had. It made me just want to grab him. He looked amazing.

Nathan and Beth had a moment, they seemed to like freeze and not look away from each other. I needed one of these with Max. I kept following him with my eyes, but he didnt find mine. This would kill me if we were this close and i got nothing. I had to get his attention.

Carys had returned to her random crazy, so i decided that jumping around with her would be a great way to get his attention. We started bouncing and laughing, and when i looked up, Tom was looking at me, Smiling. It wasn't Max but it was something. He looked hot, how had i never noticed how hot Ton was. Seriously.

ELLIE'S POV:

Why had he not tweeted me yet. What the fuck?. He said he was going to tweet me and to check my mentions, and still nothing from Ryan yet. I had The Wanted infront of me, but i couldnt get my head around the fact Ryan was going to tweet me and that. Its amazing.

The Wanted were amazing though. I'd never seen them look so hot. Sound so amazing.

And then it happened. The tweet came through. I couldnt respond yet. I couldnt do anything. Ryan wanted to meet me. Wanted us to all go for a drink. He said i was breathtaking. He wanted to see my banner. This coudlnt be happening.

I realised that i had to reply. Now.

@LawsonRyan You guys were amazing! I Loved it & I'd love to meet you too!. We'd love to get a drink with you! :) Like really love too. After the gig? xoxoxoxox