Chapter Eighty Four.

SOPHIE'S POV:

I sat on the sofa, curled up watching Tv with my cousin.

He was 5 years older than me but we always got on so well.

I was so grateful to him for letting me stay tonight.

Atleast this way i could really sort my head out.

Decide what was the best way to fix this.

To really work everything out.

My phone buzzed, so i leaned forward and picked it up, looking at the new text.

It was Joel.

Part of me didn't want to actually read it.

Didnt want to know what he had to say because it could be nasty.

Like 'Glad youve gone' or something like that, but then i guess, Joel wasn't like that and wouldn't be that vicious.

I finally built up the courage to open the text.

"Hey Sophie. Its Joel. Carys told me you left and are staying at your cousins tonight. Just wondering if theres anything i can do to persuade you to come back. I know that alot had happened between us, and i know that we've both done wrong, so i cant say anything. I don't want to leave things like this. I don't want you to just leave my life and i never see you again. I really want to sort things out.

Im sorry for everything thats happened and i kind of understand why you did what you did, but i think we just need to talk it out. Clear the air and make everything ok again. I know you said you didn't want to be in a relationship and i understand that. Maybe we just weren't meant to be together like that.

Maybe we were just meant to be friends. And thats fine, but i still want you in my life as a friend. I don't want you to feel you cant be here with all of us. Please text me back. Xxx".

I didn't know what to say to that.

It was cute and it said everything i wanted it too. Except that he forgives me.

Thats what i really wanted.

Wanted him to say that everything was forgotten and not to worry, but i guess i needed to apologise first.

Eventhough i wanted everything sorted, i really didn't want to see them. I didn't want to go back there tonight.

I had to text him back though.

After that essay of a text, i couldn't just ignore him.

"Hey Joel. Yeah im at my cousins and im going to stay here tonight. I need to sort out my head. I don't want to just leave things like they are so hopefully tomorrow before i go home we can sort things out. Talk them through. I'll come back early so we have time too. Im so sorry for what i did.

I don't even know why i did it. I was just so mad that i wanted to hurt you, and for that i couldn't apologise enough. I almost ruined everything for everyone and i just want you to know i really am sorry. I don't want to lose you either Xxx".

I kept it simple but it had everything that needed to be said in there.

I put my phone back on the side, expecting a reply but not nearly as fast as he actually did.

It was within a minute.

"I know your sorry. And i am too. Sorry for everything. Can we just sort things out today. I don't like being like this. Can i meet you today. Just me and you. I'll come to you. Just talk things through, and then you can still stay there if you want. Its up to you. I just really don't want to miss out time to sort things out. I hate this xxxx" He put.