Chapter Fourty.

CARYS'S POV:

I walked back inside Starbucks, and sat back down.

"Where we going to eat then? Im literally starvin" Joel said rubbing his stomache.

"Nando's?" Adam said.

Ryan had warned me last night about Adam's obsession with Nando's but it made me laugh. Everyone had to be addicted to something, and i just happened to be addicted to Lawson.

The boys started to laugh.

"Carys, you sure you want to stay with Adam?" Andy was saying.

I rolled my eyes and laughed a little.

"So thats decided yeah? Nando's. Awesome" Joel said, nodding to himself now.

"yes" Adam agreed, starting to get up.

"Oh, we're going now?" Ellie said looking slightly confused.

"Yep, im hungry" Joel said, standing also.

We all started to stand up.

"Any problems with Nando's?" Andy said.

I shook my head, As did Elllie and So did Sophie.

"None atall" Anya said, looking him and im pretty sure she checked him out.

ANYA'S POV:

I stood up and someone just drew me eye. I couldnt help noticing it. It was an accident this time.

I could see THEE outline of Andy in his trousers. Leaning to the left. It was so visible with those trousers on.

I didnt mean to make it obvious that i noticed, but he saw i'd seen.

I dont know if i made him self concious or what, but he started to pull his trousers forward, clearly trying to hide it.

I grabbed his hand and he started following me towards the cars.

Joel and Sophie were walking side by side. I dont know what it was but they were acting wierd today. Like barely speaking to each other.

Ellie and Ryan had completely dissapeared out of sight due to the fact they were both so hungry and Adam and Carys were right infront of us.

"Yeah, im shattered too" i heard Adam say.

"Yeah, i could literally eat and then sleep" Carys laughed back at him.

How were they thinking about sleeping. I was so not thinking about anything similar. Well i guess bed related.

The idea of just walking into Andy's place and stripping him naked was playing on my mind.

I really wanted to finished eating quickly and head back there.

I hope he didnt have other plans because that was not what i had in mind.

ELLIE'S POV:

"Who's driving?" I said to Ryan. There was 8 of us so we would have to take the van and the car there.

"Well Andy drove here, And im guessing Carys drove?" Ryan said back.

"Yeah she did. Well maybe we could go with Carys and Adam in Carys's car and the others in the van?" I suggested.

"yeah, good idea... CAAAAARYYYS" Ryan shouted.

Carys appeared out of the doors a minute later.

"What" she said at him.

"Im hungry, lets gooooo" He moaned.

We explained that we'd sorted who was going with who and started to climb in the car.