Chapter Seventy Nine

JOEL'S POV:

"What the fuck do you mean youve been sexting Ryan?" i said to her.

I could feel how angry i was getting.

After everything she'd fucking put me through, she'd made me feel like shit, making out id done such a fucking horrible thing with the whole Beth situation, and now she admits shes been sending my best mate texts. And not just any old texts, but either dirty pictures or like descriptive porn or something.

How the fuck could she even give me a hard time when she'd been doing something ten times worse.

The bit that annoyed me the most is that Ryan had done that knowing all the shit i was going through.

"We just started texting and well, i can show you the texts but im pretty sure you wont want to see them" she said back to me.

No, i wanted to fucking see them. Find out what sort of shit she'd been sending him. Maybe mocking me. Laughing at the fact that she was giving me shit when she was sending him god knows what.

"How long you been texting him for?" I said back to her.

I could hear i wasn't being sympathetic anymore and was almost raising my voice.

"Since Tuesday night. Im so sorry" She said.

Tuesday night.

It was Saturday morning now.

They'd been texting this whole fucking time.

"Save your fucking apology" I snapped back at her. I pushed myself away from the table and stormed out the room.

I didn't mean to make quite such a dramatic exit but i needed to talk to Ryan now. Ask him what the fuck he thought i was up to.

Ask him why the fuck he thought it was acceptable to be sexting the girl i liked.

What the fuck was he playing at.

I would NEVER do something like that.

I walked out the kitchen and into the lounge.

He was sat there with Ellie on his chest.

I felt bad for doing this, but she had to know too.

Know they were playing us like fucking fools.

Mocking us.

Texting behind out backs.

Neither of us clearly being enough for them, so they decided to crush us both by texting the other.

"What the fucks your problem?" I said to him, standing infront of him.

"What" He said back to me, looking proper confused.

"Youve been texting Sophie. Well 'Sexing' or so she says. What the fuck. Why did you do that when you know i like her. What the fucks your problem?" I said to him.

I could feel myself getting more and more annoyed now.

"What do you mean sexting Sophie" he said, getting defensive.

Clearly it was just so Ellie didn't get upset.

"She's just fucking told me youve been sending each other texts since Tuesday fucking night. Whats your fucking problem? You know how hard ive been trying with her. You know how much i like her, but you couldn't see me fucking happy could you. Couldnt let the attention be on anyone else but your fucking self. Well do you know what MATE... Your a fucking selfish cunt that deserves no-one" I snapped at him.