Chapter Thirteen.

SOPHIE'S POV:

We walked back into the bar. I loved that walk. The walk back was just as cute. Id grabbed his hand when i got up, and walking back with his fingers locked with mine was lovely.

When we got back the bar, it was clear things had changed big time.

Kev was still at the bar, surrounded by empty pint glasses. He was kind of slouched over the bar.

Adam, Carys, Jay, Siva, Tom and Leah were all sat at a booth and by the looks of it, doing shots. I think it was some sort of game because there was all of pointing at each other followed by the shots.

Ryan and Ellie, and Andy and Anya were all on the dancefloor. The girls were really going for it, dancing their asses off, and the boys were dancing a little and then pissing about. It was quite amusing to watch.

Beth and Nath were still stood by the bar, but they were so close they might as well of been the same person. They were facing each other and nathan had his arms on beths waist. They were smiling at each other and they kept touching noses. It was so cute to see. They were clearly so into each others its unreal.

And then there was Max and Tanya. I dont really know what was going on but it didnt look too happy. Max had clearly stumbled and spilt drink on Tanya, who was mad. But she looked so hanging with the sheer amount of booze, that i dont think either of them really knew what was going on.

I stood and looked at Joel, as if to ask where we were off. He gestured towards the bar and we walked and got a drink. Big Kev filled us in on what had happened.

Max and Tanya just kept drinking really heavily, and Tanya started flirting with other guys, then Max got annoyed so walked away, to which she got mad and had a go at him for not trying, or something like that. Then he tried to make it up to her, stumbled and his pint ended up on her dress.

Big kev said theyd drank way to much and after this pint he was going to take them back.

Its a shame when that sort of thing happens to a night out.

Joel bought me a drink and we walked over to where all the others were. We had to walk past the dancefloor, so we saw Ryan and all of them.

"Is that Joel's jumper?" Ellie had grabbed hold of me and was touching the jumper.

I nodded and screamed a little. I laughed at her and Anya came over and the same thing happened with her. I quickly told them what happened and they both said they were happy for me. I was about to ask them what had been going on with everyone when Joel grabbed my arm and pointed to the others, so we left and went to sit down.

As much as normally i would stay and talk to my friends, i didnt want to be away from Joel.

SIVA'S POV:

"QUESTION..... SHOT"... Tom had asked if that was Joel and Sophie coming are way, but due to the nature of our game, it meant he lost.

We were all sat at a table away from everyone else. I was sat next to Adam, with Tom next to him. Jay was opposite me, with Carys next to him, and Leah next to her.

We'd been here a while now, since it kicked off with Tanya and Max. It put us all in a really awkward situation because we knew Carys felt awkward about the whole thing. We knew all the girls did.

Carys had said she wanted to stay with us because Tanya was wrong on this one, and that they were both pissed up and wouldnt remember what they did anyway. And she was having a good time, you could see that much.

"Alright" Joel was stood next to me. "Can we sit with you lot".

"Course" i said. We pulled two chairs over, and they sat by me and Jay. I dont know whether they liked the fact we put them to sit opposite each other. They seemed different to how they left. They barely spoke before, and now Sophie was wearing Joel's jacket, and they were both smiling like crazy. I was happy that theyd actually spoke.

"Having fun?" Joel said...

"QUESTION" Tom shouted down the table and Jay handed him a shot.

Joel didnt argue, so took the shot.

"Why did i have to take a shot?" Joel asked yet another question.

We explained that if any question was asked... You had to do a shot. They said the game started intense but everyone was being careful now.

CARYS'S POV:

I really wanted to ask Sophie whether she'd had a good time, but i couldnt ask a question. I hate the fact i suggested this game.

ADAM'S POV:

Joel looked so happy. He was smiling like mad and him and Sophie were holding hands over the table. It was so cute. I wanted to know whether theyd had a nice time and find out all about it really, but i couldnt.

I looked at Carys and i dont know why but i felt a drop in my stomache. I think it was because i liked her and she was spending so much time with Jay that i just felt that it was pointless. I tried not to show it though. If i could properly talk to one of the boys, im sure they'd cheer me up or something but with everyone around it seemed pointless.

ANDY'S POV:

Part of me wanted to really try and dance, really try and impress Anya but the other part knew i wasnt very good at dancing and that Ryan would rip me down. Like i would never hear the end of it. If him and Ellie went, then maybe i would try. But until then, i would just half dance, half dick about. It was the best option, and Anya and Ellie seemed to laugh at us anyway.

I wanted to be closer to Anya. Spending the last couple of hours with her was amazing. Ive never felt so strongly about anyone before so fast. Everytime she smiled at me i smiled back, if she laughed, so did i.

I had to do something. Anything.

The next song started and i knew it was the moment. I walked towards Anya and planned to dance with her. Ellie had noticed me because she stopped dancing, smiled and pointed to me. Ellie walked over towards Ryan and Anya turned to dance with me.

It may not of been the romance i wanted, it wasnt slow dancing or anything like that, but atleast i could be close to her, touch her, be with her.

My dancing must of been better than expected because after 3 songs, we were still dancing. It was more grinding than dancing, but that ment we could be closer. The way Anyas body moved with mine. Feeling her so close to me. It made me realise how much i really liked her.

Her hand was around my neck. Before i could stop myself, i was kissing hers. Kissing every inch of her neck. Her skin was so sweet. The lust for her grew and when she stopped me and smiled at me, i realised i couldnt leave her tonight. She wasnt just a fan. She was someone i wanted in my life for a while.