Chapter Nine.

RYAN'S POV:

I could see Ellie walking towards me. I was too excited. I know im the easiest to fall in love out of the band, and im not saying it was love, but it was just attraction. I really couldnt resist looking at her. She was mesmorising.

She stepped closer and Andy smacked me across the back. I spose this was a confidence/comfort thing but it stang like a bitch. If she wasnt walking towards me, i would of got him back.

I kept looking at her, and i realised it may be too much, but Andy and Adam were the same. Joel just looked dissapointed.

I realised the girl he was looking at wasnt there, but i didnt have enough will power to not look at her.

She was close now. I could of spoke but i was speechless. It was so unlike me.

"oh my god, Hey"... She'd spoke before i could. She had a lovely voice.

"Hey, you alright"... I managed to get a few words out.

I was so nervous. I could tell Adam was too though. He hadnt spoke yet and obviously Andy and Joel had.

I just smiled at her. I couldnt do anything else really.

Ellie and Andy's girl were talking. Saying what big fans they were and just talking about anything with Andy and Joel. I really just wanted to but in and start talking but i couldnt, and it didnt seem Adam could either.

Adam hadnt even spoke yet, but his girl had only said a few words. She seemed really cool. Like totally chilled out but she kept smiling at Adam which was cute.

Andy's girl was really talkative and bubbly. She was really nice and seemed to be getting on with Andy really well.

And Ellie. Well Ellie is just amazing. So talkative and funny. She was amazing.

"I didnt think youd actually come and meet us"... I finally got some words out. I smiled at her afterwards and i think she knew this was me trying.

"Why would we not... I cant believe you wanted to meet us!" She was smiling at me so much i couldnt control my face. I could feel my massive smile.

We carried on talking and she said about the others going and meeting the wanted.

"Oh so thats where the other one is" Andy had but in.

"What other one" Ellie had said.

"The girl on the end, the girl with natural red hair that was smiling at me"... I never expected Joel to say it!.

"Sophie?" Ellie said. Adam's girl said it was.

"what are your names by the way?" I said.

Ellie introduced 'Carys' and 'Anya'.

Adam looked at me and just smiled.

"Ask her to go for a drink" i mouthed at him. He took a deep breath and then shook his head. I elbowed him and he stumbled. Carys smiled at him.

"I know youve gotta find your friends and that and meet the wanted, but we're heading off to get some food and some drinks. Dont know if you fancy joining us?"... Something had made Adam speak.

"Yeah, Yeah that sounds awesome!"... Carys spoke back.

They started talking, as if there hadnt been an awkward silence between them for ages.

We stood talking to them for about 15 minutes and then Joel decided he was starving. I think it was because 'Sophie' wasnt there, but we went to leave and said goodbye. The girls were going to meet us later.

We walked around the corner and i realised i didnt have their numbers and that we couldnt contact them. "I got Carys's so its alright" Adam smiled. Theyre gunna meet us in a while after we've had food. "Mate, im in love"... Adam said while we walked to the restaurant.

I laughed hard as did the other boys, but secretly knew how he felt, and i was sure i felt stronger. Ellie was perfect.