Chapter Fourty Four.

ANDY'S POV:

I looked at my phone, noticing a message from Adam. They were having a party tonight.

"wanna go to a party around the boys's tonight?" I said.

"Yeah, sounds fun" she said back.

I replied to Adam saying we'd be there.

I turned back around and cuddled Anya.

I still cant believe i told her i loved her. It even shocked me that it came out my mouth. Im glad i did though.

"Andy Brown, you are so cute, i, I love you too" She'd said.

I couldnt believe she said it back. Its not just a throw away comment, it meant something.

She lay in my arms, just snuggling into me. I could feel her warm breath against my skin.

It was so nice.

"i need a shower before we go out" Anya said after a little while.

"Me too" I said.

"Maybe we could save time and shower together" She said, i felt her hands lower and she squeezed my bum.

"Cheeky" i said, lowering my hands to squeeze hers.

"Is that a yes to shower sex then?" Anya said, biting her lip.

"You really think i'd ever say no?" i said back, pressing my lips against hers.

She laughed.

She started to move away from me, get out of bed.

I pulled her back, wrapping her with my arms.

"I NEED A SHOWER BROWN" She said, laughing alot. She was trying not to let my hear her laugh, but she was shaking with laughter and i could feel it.

"IM NEVER LETTING YOU LEAVE" i said back to her, gripping her more now.

She started to laugh harder.

"This sounds a good plan to me" She said.

"Good, because im serious" i said back to her.

She tried to get up again, so i pulled her back.

We fought for a little while, messing around.

Then we realised the time and decided we needed to shower. We headed for the shower, knowing our intention wasnt to get clean, because it was all so dirty.

NATHAN'S POV:

I pressed the Call button, and my phone kicked into life, Phoning Adam.

"Hey, you alright Nath" he said.

"Alright mate, whats your plan for tonight, Me and Beth are keen" i said back.

"Well, not much of a plan really, other than we were going to get a take-away at like 8ish and then start heavily drinking" he said, laughing a little. I could here the others pissing around the background.

"Your just jealous" Carys was saying.

"Yes, Yes i am. I WANT BOOBS" Joel was shouting back.

"I WANT BOOBS TOO" Ryan shouted a little louder.

I started to laugh.

"Sorry, theyre all going nuts here. Your welcome to eat with us, but thats up to you" Adam said, it sounded like he'd walked away from the others because they were getting quieter now.

"Yeah, it sounds mad, Well if we're eating with you, we'll be there for 7ish, if not, we'll come for half 8, 9ish, but i dont know where you live mate" i said to him.