Chapter Thirty One.

SOPHIE'S POV:

I couldnt believe what an amazing afternoon i'd had with Joel. We sat by the river for hours, just talking, having a laugh, he kept cuddling me which was nice.

Carys had text me saying her, Adam, Ryan, Ellie, Beth and Nathan we're at the bar we were at last night, and seeing as it was getting late now, we decided to head there too. Joel had wrapped his coat around me again and i could tell he was starting to feel the cold about now. I think we'd both caught the sun abit which never helps.

We packed up the stuff and started to walk there. "thankyou for today" i said to him, wrapping his arm around me, tucking myself into his chest while we walked.

"Thankyou for making this day so special" he said to me, smiling. Making me weak at the knees.

I cuddled him more.

"Its been more than i could of wanted for. Ive loved every second" I said back.

We walked in silence for a while, just cuddling into each other. It felt so nice. So right.

LEAH'S POV:

I could not believe i was now engaged. Engaged to the most perfect man in exsistance. He'd done this so perfectly. I couldnt ask for anything better.

I kept looking down at the ring on my finger. It was a massive diamond that had been his grans. It was from his family. It meant so much more to me. We sat for a while, me in his arms, still trying to understand what just happened. I couldnt stop kissing him. Thanking him. I dont think id been this happy since i first got together with him.

Then i realised i had him in my life. Now i realised i had him in my life forever.

Carys then text me, saying a few of them were in the bar we were in last night. I mentioned it to Tom and he said he wanted to go. Said he wanted to tell everyone. Tell everyone that we were engaged. I wanted to aswell. I wanted to shout to everyone that i was going to marry Tom Parker.

We started packing up the stuff Tom had brought down and i realised i needed to phone my family, after all, Tom had asked their permission which i loved.

As we got in the car, i rang my mum. I could feel the excitement building as it rang each time.

"Hello?" i heard her say.

"TOM'S ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM AND I SAID YES" i actually shouted it.

CARYS'S POV:

Me and Adam sat staring at the other two, waiting for someone else to turn up. Hoping one of the other girls would come along, make it less awkward.

Anya and Andy walked through the door. They were holding hands and both had massive grins on their faces.

They walked to the bar and grabbed themselves a drink before walking and sitting down. Andy sat next to Adam and Anya the other side of Andy. They wouldnt stop looking at each other but it was different. Not just tension but like really dirty looks.

We started to catch up with them, telling each other what we'd been up to. Anya was wierdly really quiet about what theyd been up to, which kind of gave off the impression she had something to hide.

They'd boned.

ELLIE'S POV:

"Right, ive got a game. Basically Its a dirty lyrics competition. You have to say a dirty lyric, if you cant think of one, your out" I said. Everyone looked a little worried.

"game on" Carys said. She was so competitive it was unreal.

"girls first, then the guys kay?" i said. It was funnier this way.

Beth started "Make you glad you came". She said smirking.

She started again "Lets get down, and some more". I dont think she realised it was supposed to go around in a circle but we all laughed anyway.

Carys butted in. "I'll make you sweat like you worked out". She grinned but just made it look casual. Adam looked at Andy and they both looked a bit shocked.

"Yeah i like it like that" Beth said interupting. "In detention getting physical". She smirked massively and looked straight at nathan who blushed a little.

I had a good one.

"Everynight you look up, you wont let me come inside" I looked at Ryan and winked. Everyone understood exactly what i meant.

Beth had another. She was fucking good at this game. "Your in control pressing pause on my heartbeat"... she started to talk. Looking from Nathan to everyone else. "Its not the heartbeat that needs to be paused" she said winking.

We all laughed and some made shocked faces.

I had another "Just you and me in the back room, learning things they dont teach in the classroom" i looked at Ryan and nudged my head subtly towards the bathrooms, continuing the comment earlier. He bit his lip. I nodded at him which just teased him more.

"Say my name, like its the last time" Carys said, grinning. She carried on.. "We're gunna rock your body, Lets get on it" She said smirking.

We all started laughing.

"Im not gunna lie, i cant top that. Shall we just say you both win?" i said. It was true. They literally were winning.

ANDY'S POV:

I dont know what it was that made us all shocked, but the girls coming out with these dirty lyrics was wierd but so so hot.

All the other boys seemed to have the same reaction. Girls taking dirty was just too hot to handle.

But it was our turn now. Game on boys i thought.

"I'll start then yeah?" Ryan said.

"And i know you like, so come on push it on me" he said. Looking straight at Ellie.

"Sex in the air, i dont care i love the smell of it" I said. Looking at Anya, smirking.

"Fuck who you want and fuck who you like" Adam butted in. I dont think any of us expected that. He looked pleased with himself though.

"Im horny, horny horny horny" Nath sang.

"Thats what she said" Carys interupted pointing at Beth.

Everyone laughed. This was going to be a long game.

“I wanna fuck you like an animal” Ryan said, looking impressed with himself.

I had the winner right here.

“I like your pants around your feet”.. Thankyou Nickleback i thought to myself.

Nath had another one. I was sure that would win.

“I’ll take you to the candy shop, I’ll let you lick the lollipop, go head girl don’t you stop, keep going till you hit the spot”. Id never seen Nath look so proud of himself.

“You and me baby aint nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel” Adam said grinning.

"She makes me wanna, OH OH OH OH OH OH" Ryan said, making orgasm noises. Nice.

We all started cracking up.

"I'll love you so deeply" i said. Thankyou Beyonce.

Everyone started pissing themselves.

"Guys, i literally dont think i can take anymore, you all win" Beth said, tears running down her face she'd been laughing so much.

We all agreed that was the best idea.

It was literally the best game id ever played.

And the sexual tension was so much worse. You could see everyone was gagging for it.

Tonight would be epic, that was so clear now.