Chapter Twenty Five.

ANDY'S POV:

I couldnt control myself. Everything was working in my favour. I'd told Anya completely how i felt and now, Now i was holding her face, brushing my thumb across her cheeks, about to kiss her. About to kiss this beautiful amazing girl.

I pressed my lips against hers. To feel her soft lips against mine. I couldnt pull away. I couldnt stop this moment. I'd been thinking about doing it since i first got to know her. And now it was happening.

ANYA'S POV:

When i finally moved away from Andy, he kept smiling at me and i couldnt help but smile back.

I just wanted to kiss him again.

ANDY'S POV:

Anya finally pulled away and smiled at me. She stood facing me, just smiling and i kept smiling back at me.

I really really liked this girl.

She was amazing. She was stunning, So much fun, so lovely and there was so much banter.. It was everything i looked for.

ANYA'S POV:

We spent the rest of the time in the pod just cuddling and laughing around. He was so lovely and such a laugh.

ANDY'S POV:

We got off the pod and were about to go to the next place. I had something in mind but it was quite hesitant about it... I didnt know how she would take it.

ANYA'S POV:

Andy wouldnt tell me where we were going but i was excited. The last surprise was lovely, i mean i will never forget my london eye experience.

We walked towards another taxi but we didnt go in it. Instead, we walked for a while. My feet started to hurt because we'd been walking for so long and i'd decided to wear heels. When i thought i couldnt walk anymore, we just got around the corner and he stopped infront of a blue van. That blue van i recognised so well. It was their tour van. I started to smile.

I know its not as fun, but i thought i could show you more of who i am, more about me. He walked up to a door and turned to me. "This is my flat, coming in?" he said.

I followed him and grabbed his hand.

We walked into the flat and he made me a drink. He put the tv on sat down next to me, scootching up closer and cuddling into me. It was nice. I put my head down on his shoulder and he kissed the top of my head. I could stay like this forever.

ANDY'S POV:

Anya's head was resting on my shoulder, and i just wanted to stay like this. It was so nice. We put on toy story because i had 3 films on the planner, and im not gunna lie, its awesome.