Chapter Fourty Six.

ELLIE'S POV:

I sat down on Ryan. He'd ordered so much food, and i was starving now, so i was pretty glad.

We sat in the lounge just having a drink. Having a laugh.

Beth was sat on the floor between Nathan's legs. He had one arm wrapped around her and the other held his drink.

It was really cute watching them together.

There was so much banter between them. All they did was insult each other, but then they had really cute moments aswell. Like when Nathan just leaned forward and kissed her shoulder like 10 times. It was so cute.

I could see she'd calmed down a little now. She wasn't fangirlling everytime he touched her anymore.

She was clearly just head over heels for him.

Anya was sat with Andy's arm around her. They were probably the cutest couple. It was as if they'd been together for years. They were just perfect for each other. They were so close but yet leaving each other for 2 minutes seemed a mission. They spoke to each other like they were married or something. Just so casual.

Everytime Ry spoke to me i got little butterflies. I couldnt help it. The fact it was him was just unbelieveable.

Everytime he touched me i wanted to scream because i was so happy and so excited.

Not like turned on excited by just really excited to be here with him.

Not going to lie though, he turned me on so much. Just smiling got me going.

His hands we're on my legs. Just resting there. It was nice.

Sophie was sat down by Andy, and Carys was between Joel and Adam.

Sophie was sat sipping her wine, alot. It looked like she was getting hammered tonight.

It was wierd though, id never seen most of the girls drunk before, and its always interesting to see how people change.

Carys was just talking to Adam and Joel, im pretty sure they were taking the piss of each other but i wasnt sure. Not until they got louder.

"Fuck you" Carys said to Joel.

They were all laughing alot so i knew it was banter and not an argument.

"Fuck Adam" Joel said to her.

She laughed but went a little red.

"Fuck Sophie" She said back to him.

"Maybe i will, after you fuck Adam" Joel said back to her.

I couldnt work out where this argument had come from but it was making me laugh. Me and Andy were the only ones clearly listening, the others were talking some shit but i wasnt paying attention to them.

"Fine, i fucking will. Prick" Carys said back to him.

"Good" Joel said back to her.

They both pulled serious faces and started crying with laughter.

I started laughing just at their reactions seeing as i still hadnt managed to understand what they were arguing about.

"Now then yeah?" adam said, laughing with them.

"im actually really hungry so can we eat first" She said, laughing at them.

"Yeah, thats a great idea" Adam said, winking a little.

The three of them started laughing.

I would HAVE to find out all about it later.

She would havel to fill me in on what that was about or it would kill me.