Chapter Ninety One.

JOEL'S POV:

Sophie decided she was going back to her cousins and there was literally fuck all i could do to convince her otherwise.

I kept saying that i wanted her to come home with me but she was adamant she was staying there.

I said i'd walk her back though.

I thought it was the least i could do for her.

It was the least i wanted to do for her.

I really just wanted her to come back and spend some more time with me.

We walked for a little while.

Just talking.

Talking about anything.

"I wish we could just go back to the first night, when we went to the park" I said to her, thinking how much i missed that day.

"I wish it was the day after. I literally had the best day with you then" She said back to me.

The fact she said it literally made my day.

Knowing that she really did love it as much as i did was amazing.

I loved just spending time with her before everything got complicated.

I wanted to keep walking but she started to walk towards a door and i knew that she would be leaving me now.

This would be the last proper time i would get to be with her.

I had to make it count.

"Well, i'll guess i'll see you tomorrow morning then?" She said to me, turning around at the door so she was facing me.

"I guess so, do you want me to pick you up?" I asked her.

She was clearly thinking about it.

"Yeah, if you don't mind?" She said back to me.

"Course not" I said back to her smiling.

"Ok, thanks" She said, smiling.

"10ish? 11ish?" i asked her, avoiding the subject of her actually leaving London tomorrow.

"Half ten?" She said back to me, a grin on her face.

"Half ten it is. Well thankyou for seeing me today Soph. Means alot to me that we could sort this out" I said to her.

"Im glad we managed to sort it out too" She said back to me.

"Well, have a good night tonight and if you want to come back at any time, just give me a shout ok?" I said to her, moving forward for a hug.

She stuck her arms out, wrapping them around me as she hugged me.

I wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her in closer to me now.

I felt her pull back a little and assumed that she would be trying to get out of this hug but she wasn't.

She moved back enough for me to look at her.

See her face.

She leaned up and pressed her lips against mine.

Kissing me.

Her lips tense against mine.

Her tongue brushing against mine.

I couldn't believe this was happening.

She moved away properly this time. Taking a step back.

"Night Joel" she said before going into the house and closing the door behind her.