Chapter Twenty Eight.

ELLIE'S POV:

Kissing Ryan was amazing. I would never be able to explain how it felt. But him pulling me closer, kissing me more made me hot. I wanted him. Wanted him so badly. I'd never done anything like it before but i pulled away from his lips, kissing his neck, i felt his fingers tighten around my waist. He clearly like it.

I leaned it, close to his ear and whispered something i never expected to come out of my mouth.

"I want you to thrill me here". He moved back and the expression on his face with just shock and enjoyment. He had a smirk.

I grinned at him, biting my lip.

His face changed. Half excitement. Half realisation that it wasnt possible. Adam and Carys had just got here.

"Fuck.. " He said. Looking me up and down.

It made me smile, knowing how much he wanted me. Knowing how much i wanted him.

RYAN'S POV:

Ellie was teasing me. I really fucking wanted her right now and i could tell she wanted me.

The fact we were sat in a pub, and we couldnt do anything about it almost killed me.

My heartbeat was racing. I could feel the tension within me. The excitement.

Ellie kept biting her lip which was just too hot. She kept wrapping her hands around my neck, pulling me closer to her.

I saw Adam and Carys turn to come and sit down. Ellie gave me a peck on the lips and just sat down, as if it never happened.

How the fuck could i forget that just happened.

She'd just whispered that in my ear. I was too excited.

ADAM'S POV:

Me and Carys took our drinks back to the table. Something had happened between because they both looked flustered and Ryan looked somewhat uncomfortable.

I looked at Carys and she had clearly noticed too. We made an awkward face at each other and both started to grin.

"Everything alright here?" Carys asked.

"Yep" Ellie said.

Ryan just nodded. I could tell there was something up.

I got my phone out and created a text.

"Mate, whats up?xx" I text Ryan.

I heard his phone buzz and him get his phone infront of him. He looked at me and made a face which made me grin.

My phone buzzed after he finished texting.

"Literally something is UP mate. Ellie just whispered in my ear that she wants me to 'thrill her' here. Literally i cant think about anything else and how have myself a situation xx".

I couldnt hold in the laugh. I cut myself off and made a face at him. Explaining that i understood. I couldnt stop the grin on my face.

I placed my phone down on the table, Leaving the message open and i tapped Carys on the leg. She looked over at me and then noticed the phone. Fair play she was really sly reading it.

I felt her lean closer to me. "OH MY GOD" she said as quietly as she could.

I whispered back to her "I know right, i didnt think she was like that".

"nor did i" Carys whispered back.

I looked back at Ellie and Ryan. Them both staring at each other. Checking each other out. I looked over at Carys, who made a shocked face. This was going to get awkward.