Chapter Seventy Three.

NATHAN’S POV:

Adam left and there was a clear hole in the group.

The atmosphere changed alot.

I know that it wasn’t Carys’s fault, but Beth and Anya then felt they should be with her, not clinging to us.

Carys didn’t ask for that, but they were being good mates, and i loved that.

I walked behind with Andy.

I think after the whole incident out the back, i felt alot closer to him now.

More like mates than before.

“Its because of me right, that Joels upset” I asked Andy.

I think it sounded more like a statement but i meant it as a question.

“i think so, but i don’t know. But i mean, you both sorted it out didn’t you. Everyone was ok, and then it all kicked off with girls. It must be to do with that. Maybe something else just happened after? It technically cant be anything to do with you” Andy said back to me.

Comforting me that i hadn’t completely dicked Joel over tonight.

“But if i hadn’t of kicked off with Joel, then he wouldn’t be upset now right?” I asked, knowing i was right about this, but still.

“Maybe, we’ll never know, But what i do know, is Adam will sort it” Andy said, patting me on the back.

The girls were in front of us giggling and being completely random to be honest.

They were still singing now.

“YOUR IN CONTROL PRESSING PAUSE ON MY HEARTBEAT” Beth screamed as loud as her voice would let her. She looked back at me and winked.

The other two just burst out in hysterics.

“I FEEL YOUR HEART CRY FOR LOVE” Anya shouted.

“STOP RUBBING IN ADAMS NOT HERE” Carys said back to her and all three of them started cackling again.

It was funny but a little intimidating.

We were walking towards the venue now, slipping in the back entrance to avoid screaming girls grabbing me.

We walked through the doors and there was just darkness. The lights were down already but there was no act on stage.

“Alright lad”.

I could hear Jay say it, but yet i couldn’t see him yet.

I finally found him and walked towards him, noticing Siva stood beside him.

I said hey to both of them and had a bitta banter with the boys before the others reached us.

Admittedly i had kind of just walked off, but we were on the balcony above, so it wasn’t like there was loads of people to get us lost in. It was clearly just laid out for ‘special guests’.

I loved the fact we got free tickets and that. It was so much better than having to pay, plus we got to see the other artists doing there thing on stage and gathering some inspiration for our gigs.

I loved being back with Siva and Jay.

It was nice being around people i was completely comfortable with. Who knew the real me.

Having that banter with them that it was hard to find with others.

“You remember Beth right?” I said to Jay and Siva as soon as Beth reached me. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer to me.