Chapter Seventy Two.

ADAM’S POV:

We drove for a little while and i couldn’t stop myself.

I reached my hand across and grabbed Carys’s. Locking my fingers inbetween mine.

She looked at me and smiled before looking back at the road.

Feeling the warmth from her hand was comforting.

The way her fingers tightened around mine, and the occasional smile she kept doing to me.

She was so cute.

The others seemed to be getting on aswell now.

I was kind of glad that the others weren’t here really, not that i didn’t want them here, but it was nice everyone getting on now. Like, i couldn’t deal with anymore arguments.

If anything else was to like kick off, then i literally would walk away and take Carys with me.

I could deal with her getting upset anymore.

NATHAN’S POV:

It was nice being in the car, being around people who didn’t hate me right now.

Going to the gig, to see my mate. With my stunning girlfriend.

It was great.

I didn’t want to know what those two were doing behind me, but i didn’t want to.

From the groaning Andy was making, i knew it wasn’t something i wanted to lay my eyes on.

I Kept thinking back to the fact Beth had argued over me. I know it wasn’t supposed to be thinking about it this way, but i was.

I guess i should be thinking that it was shit that she was fighting over me.

That shit had kicked off so much that she couldn’t just be happy but had to argue about being with me.

About loving me.

The truth was though, that i fucking loved the fact she was arguing over me. That she liked me enough she would tear someone else apart who tried to tell her otherwise.

That she was willing to end her friendship because she loved me so much that she’d rather lose a friend than lose me. And the truth was, she looked so fucking hot angry.

I just wanted to explain to her how much i loved it, but that would be wierd. It would be like i was supporting her arguing with her mates for me.

I mean, she argued with Sophie, she shouldn’t argue with anyone else.

BETH’S POV:

I sat behind Carys and Adam, Nathans arm wrapped around me.

Feeling me this close to him was helping.

Helping me calm down and get over the fight.

Every now and again i would feel him press his lips against my cheek, almost completely making my anger disappear.

I couldn’t believe how much i loved this guy.

He really was incredible.

I didn’t know what was going on behind me.

I don’t know what made me look, but as i turned around, it was as if my eyes wanted to cry.

I literally saw way to much.

The look on Andy’s face as he climaxed. The way Anya seemed to get off on just this alone.

Her hand down his trousers, still vigorously moving.