Chapter Fifty Eight.

RYAN'S POV:

We got home at half 11.

We had food at the place and it was amazing.

Throughtout the night i made sure i tweeted a few times about the gig tomorrow, but tried to make sure i only flicked on, so i wasnt ignorning Ellie.

The food was incredible but more than that, Spending time with Ellie was amazing.

Not only did she look beautiful but the restaurant was such a nice atmosphere that i just feel so much closer to her now.

I couldnt take my eyes off her.

When we got back there was an empty pizza box on the table, and there was no sign of those two.

The house was silent.

I walked up the stairs and found Adam's door open a little bit. They were both in bed sleeping.

The idea was a little crazy that they'd just gone to bed because they were tired. I mean it was possible because they'd both said they were tired but it was more likely that they started kissing downstairs, came upstairs, fucked each other silly, and then fallen asleep.

Or atleast thats the theory i intend to believe.

Joel and Sophie should be back soon. Even if the film was 3 hours which was unlikely, theyve been gone like 4, so should be back. Not that i was keeping track on him like his mum or something but still.

"I cant believe how amazing you look tonight El" I said, pulling her waist closer to mine, allowing her to wrap her arms around my neck.

She smiled at me.

"You dont know how much today's meant to me Ry, i could never of asked for a more perfect day" She said.

I found myself smiling that id made her so happy.

It didnt feel like id done enough but the fact it meant alot to her made it even more special to me.

"The fact youve stayed here with me means more than youll ever realise El, The fact your letting me spend time with you, Letting me fall in love with you. It means more than youll ever understand to me" i said.

I know i was always the fastest to fall for someone, but Ellie was so different. It didnt feel like a little crush. Just a girl i really like. This felt like so much more. That this girl wouldnt just leave my life. That she would be around for a while. That i would always feel for her.

That i never wanted to be apart from her.

"Lets go upstairs baby" She said.

"Im serious. Im fucking crazy about you El. Ive noticed it more and more each day. Its like i miss you when i breathe, Like i need you while my heart is beating. Your my everything" I said.

JOEL'S POV:

We didnt get back until late.

It was half 12 by the time we got in, both of us absolutely shattered.

We'd watched the film and then realised how hungry we were when it finished, so went for a bite to eat.

It was really nice.

Through the whole of the film, Sophie was either holding my hand or in my arms. The fact that i got to hold her whole time made it so much nicer.

It just emphasized every feeling i had for her. Showing me how much i really liked her.

"Im so tired!" Sophie said.

"Me too, feel like im gunna cry im so shattered" i said back.