Chapter Seventy.

BETH'S POV:

I didn't know what to say to Ellie to try and comfort her.

What was i supposed to say.

Sorry your up the duffer.

What the fuck was i supposed to say.

Anya and Sophie were being awesome. Telling her all the right things. How we'd support any decision she made. That we'd never turn our back on her.

That all of this would be ok, but she needed to tell Ryan.

Needed to sort all this out.

Me and Carys agreed but didn't really say anything.

We didn't know what to say.

We walked back into the dressing room after around 10 minutes to find all the boys just staring at us.

Gagging to know what had happened.

We couldn't tell them though.

I couldn't even tell Nathan.

Not something like this.

Not something this important and big.

I walked back over to him and just wrapped my arms around him.

Feeling his body against mine.

Thinking that any drama that had happened was nothing compared to this.

Compared to being pregnant.

"Everything ok?" Nathan whispered to me.

"Yeah, its a long story" I said back to him, hoping he wouldn't ask anymore questions.

"Feel like telling this story?" He whispered again.

"Cant. Top secret need to know basis" I said back to him, grinning a little.

I think he gathered it was something important because he stopped asking me questions and just started hugging me more, kissing my cheeks. Making me want to kiss him more.

I looked over at Carys and Adam who were just cuddled up on the sofa.

I was glad she'd found someone like him because he genuinely was a nice guy and you could see he really cared about her.

She was normally so shy around guys, like id never even seen her with a guy before now, but i was pleased she was with him. She was clearly so happy and so was he.

I felt so awkward right now, keeping information from Nath right now.

Not being able to tell him everything that was going on felt like i was keeping secrets and i hated that.

Hated keeping things from him.

I also kept thinking about how Sophie was with me.

It seemed she was pissed off with me or something.

The fact that she avoiding talking to me in the stage room, avoided answering my questions. Giving me evil looks.

If she had a problem with me, she might as well just fucking say it.

I wouldn't cause an argument, but this couldn't go on like this.

I felt Nathans hands wrap around me a little tighter and realised i was tensing up a little now.

"You ok?" He whispered again.

"Yeah, sorry, just thinking" I said back to him.

He looked a little confused but didn't ask me anything else.