Chapter Twenty Nine.

BETH'S POV:

We finally managed to leave once most of the crowd had left. It was nice though. Nice because i got to spend time with nath.

We got out and walked to a car that Nathan had phoned for. He'd phoned ahead this time because he couldnt be bothered to call for a taxi this time and he didnt have to pay for this one. I didnt care either way.

"Where are we off nath?" i said to him.

"I just got hold of Ryan and Adam and theyre at the pub we went to last night. I thought we'd grab a drink before heading off" he said back to me.

"aaah ok" i said... "Wait, before we head off?" i asked. I didnt understand.

"Yeah i have something in mind later" he said, winking at me. I literally had no idea but the whole wink thing suggested it was linked to what happened earlier in my room. That idea excited me.

We got into the car, and headed towards the bar. The car had blacked out windows and the driver had a screen behind him so we were in private.

We'd just sat down when i felt nathan pull me towards him, pull me on top of him. My legs either side of his, my face almost touching his. He chuckled a little before wrapping his hands around my back and pulling me against him. His lips pressed against mine, i could feel his fingers tighten their grip on my top. I pushed my body closer to his, pushing myself up and he let out a slight moan. It made me smile. It made me excited.

ANDY'S POV:

Part of me actually hated Max for ringing me. Twice. I felt like i had to answer the second time.

I ran to my phone, leaving Anya with her shirt unbuttoned and mine now on the floor.

"Alright mate, im kind busy". I wanted to say that first so he didnt start rambling on.

"No worries mate, just wondering if youd heard from the girls atall today? I know shit kicked off with me and Tanya last night" he said.

"im actually with Anya now mate, Adams out with Carys, Joels off out with sophie, and Ryan with Ellie. Nath's out with Beth aswell actually. Didnt he tell you? I think Tanya's stil in bed mate" i said back, trying to rush through and get back to Anya.

"oh right, sorry for disturbing you mate. Just one last thing, do you reckon i should contact Tanya or not?" He asked. I could tell he was asking for advise here.

"honestly mate, i think shit kicked off so much that i wouldnt bother". i said back. It was the truth. It somewhat ruined the night and tbf i didnt like her atall. I loved the others but not her.

"Cheers for being honest mate, gimme a bell when you can" Max said.

"Alright mate, speak later" i said back before hanging up.

I practically threw my phone down so i could go back to Anya. She was just sat on the sofa, looking at me. Smiling at me.

"Anyone interesting?" She said as i walked closer.

"Max" i said back.

"Asking about Tanya i take it" she said.

"Yep" i said back. I reached the sofa and placed my lips against hers. Softly.

She placed her hands on my face as i lowered my body onto hers. She slide back a bit, resting her head on the arm of the chair. I started to kiss her harder now.

I could tell she liked it because her hands were tightening across my back. I pulled away and she smiled at me before pulling me back towards her. I felt her legs wrap around me.