Chapter Fifty.

BETH'S POV:

The drive back was silent.

I didnt want anything to ruin this was Nathan but things were becoming awkward.

"whats wrong Nath" i asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

"When are you gunna tell me what happened?" he said.

I felt instantly sick.

"What do you mean?" i said, turning my body to face him.

I knew exactly what he meant but i could only hope that me playing it innocent would mean he would go easier on me.

"You and Joel." He said, his face expressionless.

"He likes me, and was trying to say i liked him, so i told him that i liked you. Loved you. And thats when i decided i wanted to leave. I dont want to be around someone like that. Nath, its you i love. I want to spend every second with you and i dont want him to of fucked that up" i said.

"He said he liked you?" Nath said back.

I felt sick. I just wanted to cry.

I just nodded.

"Do you like him?" He asked.

"I liked him before i met you all. Like a fan relationship. Then i met you and i dont feel anything for him. I just want you Nath" I said, i could feel my eyes filled with tears.

I hated this.

Hated the fact he was mad at me. Or upset. I couldnt quite work it out.

"Why are you upset baby? You havent done anything. And you just made my day. Saying you wanted me. I want you too" He said back to me.

His hand now against my face, he was smiling at me.

"I just hate the fact that it happened. I really only like you and i dont want you to think that i liked him and i didnt wanna ruin things" i said, fully crying now.

"Beth, Baby, please dont cry. You havent ruined anything. I love you more than ever. I believe that you love me. Please baby, stop crying" Nath said, undoing his seatbelt and moving to the seat next to me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his chest.

It felt nice but i couldnt stop crying.

"Baby, please stop crying. I love you so much and could never be upset or mad at you" Nath said, cuddling me in tighter.

I wanted to tell him i was ok, but i couldnt stop crying.

We must have got there already because the car had stopped and Nath was handing over some money.

"Baby, Lets go" he said.

I nodded, managing to stop myself from crying now.

He grabbed my hand and we walked into his flat.

"Please stop crying" He said, turning and looking at me.

We were stood in the lounge.

I couldnt speak yet, so i just pulled a face to show him i was trying.

"I love you" He said.

I felt my heart flip a few times in my chest. Knowing i would never forget this moment.

"I love you too" i managed to whisper out.

His arms wrapped around my neck, pulling me close into his chest. I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"Come on baby, lets go to bed. Im shattered and we've had an exhausting day" he said.

He pulled away from me, wiping up the tears from my face with his jumper.